Hola Hermosa ❤️

Words in italics are you thinking.

Y/N's POV

  I wake up to clanging of pots and pans downstairs. Mama is cooking again. I get out of bed and look out my window to see all the vendors going to their little stands, little kids running around playing, and the Madrigal Family coming to the village once again. I frantically run over to my closet and find a f/c skirt that goes a few inches over my knees. I look for a matching white top with ruffles and I put both peices of clothing on. I found some cute shoes like Mirabels that match my skirt color. I put on some jewelry and throw on a pearl headband. I ran down the stairs to my house and I'm about to bust threw the front door when I hear a small fake cough from behind me. 

  I turn around and remember that I forgot to greet my parents good morning! "Ay! I'm sorry Mama, Papa!" (Or whatever you call your parents, I don't call my dad Papa but I still put it there lol.) I run over and hug both my parents and give them a little peck on the cheek. "Where are you going in such a rush anak?" (Anak=Child) My mother says as I run back over to the door with a peice of bread in my mouth. I look over my shoulder and say, "Oh! I saw the Madrigal family walk down the street and I want to go visit Mirabel!" Mirabel has been my best freind since I first moved here, which was only a couple months ago. "Alright anak, be safe!" I reply with, "Ok Nanay, love you both bye!" (Nanay= Mom, these are Tagalog words so you may wanna look the rest up.) 

  I rush out the door as I see Mirabel play with other children in the village. I run over to her and she notices me. "Hi Y/N!" Mirabel says as she stands up from her trail of mini paparazzi. "Hey bestie! I see your quite occupied," I say I a giggle and she groans. "Yeah, it's fun but kind of a pain," she says as we walk away from the kids. As we are walking we pass the crops stand. I see Mirabel stare at the boy that is helping what seems to be his Abuelo. I give her a gentle nudge with my elbow and say, "Ooo, looks like SOMEONE is catching feelings~" She gives me a small push. "Y/N!!! You know I don't," she says as her face starts to flush with a bright red. Yeah, totally. 🙄

  I finally make it to the clothing store and start looking around. I find a cute white top that has a ruffled border along the top that falls over my shoulders with little pastel pink flowers embroidered on it. I wave Mirabel over and show her the top. "That would look so cute on you! It would be so perfect for Antonio's gifting ceremony tonight!" She says as she claps her hands quietly with a small squeal. Shoot! I completley forgot about the gifting ceremony tonight!!! "Y-yeah!" I said as I nervously twirled my hair on my finger. "You forgot, didn't you," she says as she giggles. I sigh and say," Yeah. Sorry...heh." She says it's ok and we go over to the rack of skirts. I find a cute pastel pink skirt with a white band that goes around my waist. The skirt goes just below my ankles. "Hey Mirabel I'm ready to try these on!" I say as I go over to her, she was looking at some dark navy blue shoes. "Ok!" She says and we walk over to the fitting rooms. 

  I go into the room and try on my stuff. I look at myself in the mirror. Heyy, I think I look pretty good! Nothing to extravagant, but not too simple. I wouldn't want to take the attention away from little Antonio. I come out of the dressing room and Mirabel covers her mouth with excitement. "Does it look THAT good?" I say as I let out a small giggle. "IT LOOKS AMAZING ON YOU! You are SO gonna catch Camilo's attention," she says with a smirk. "MIRABEL!!!" I yell at her as I bury my face in my hands trying to hide the red flush emerge from my cheeks. Mirabel hasn't left alone about Camilo her cousin, she is always shipping us together. She has shown my pictures of him before and she thinks we would be the CUTEST couple. I guess he's kinda cute... I think to myself as we walk over to the cashier to pay.

  We walk out of the clothing store and I remember I need to go get a present for Antonio. We are about to pass by the crops stand and I pull Mirabel to the side. "Hey Mirabel, I need to get a present for Antonio, but I also need to buy some crops. Could you please buy me some corn, tomatoes, and mint leaves???" I say while I hand her a small wad of money. She tries to defend herself but all that comes out is a studder. "Ok thanks!" And with that I push her to the crops stand. I sprint away and hide behind the childrens toys stand and listen to hear what was going on over there. I can kind of hear some studdering from Mirabel and I give out a small giggle. "Hola Hermosa!" I hear from behind me. I jump and trip over but get caught with a strong, but gentle grip. I get twirled around until I'm facing a boy with cute curly brown hair and beautiful dark, emerald eyes. "Be careful Bonita! I just met you, I need to get to know you," he says will a smirk. I start to blush and turn my head. "Am I just that handsome, and, charming?" He says with a hopeful tone. I turn my head back over and push his head away with my index finger. "No, I just feel bad for you because your trying SO~ hard." I say with a giggle. I watch his eyes open wide as his jaw drops to the floor. He starts to blush but he catches himself and shakes his head. "So, you must be the amazing Y/N my cousin is always telling me about," he says as he gives me a gentle kiss on my hand. "And YOU must must the beloved Camilo Mirable is telling me about." I say with a giggle. "At your service amo- I-I mean amiga." He says that with small bow and his cheeks turn a bright red. 

  Right as I was about to say something Mirabel come sprinting over to me with a bright red face and a bag of crops. "Oh shoot, uh- I'll cya around. BYE!" I say to Camilo and I sprint away. I thought I was far away enough so I stopped for a second to catch my breath as I hear footsteps stop beside me. "Mirabel I-" I start as I look up but it wasn't Mirabel, it was...Camilo?! "Hermosa, you pretty and all, but you can't run away from me like that!" Soon after he said that he realized what he said and started shifting into other people out of embarrassment. I start to feel the red rosiness escape from my cheeks. But both Camilo and I stop in our tracks when we hear a loud squeal come from behind us. I turn around and see Mirabel jumping up and down in excitement. "SERIOUSLY MIRABEL?!?!?!?" Both Camilo and I said at the same time. Mirabel said, "Like I said, y'all would be a REALLY. CUTE. COUPLE. You can't prove me wrong." I felt my face start to glow bright reddish pink and I just felt Camilo's red face behind me. "Sorry Camilo, but I gotta borrow your girlfriend for a bit. I'LL RETURN HER LATERRRR!" She says as she grabs my hand and runs away.

  As we are running back to the casita we can hear Camilo screaming at Mirabel. We stop right before the beautiful doors of the magical casita. I say to Mirabel out of breath, "Mirabel. *Gasp* You are. *Another gasp of air* So. *Gasp* DEAD. *Gasp*" "Yeah, yeah, lets go to the nursery to get ready for the gift ceremony!" She says and la casita opens it's beautiful doors and we are greeted by Tia Pepa. "Hola Tia Pepa!" I say as she smiles at us. She lets us in and Mirabel rushes me up to her room. An hour goes by and Mirabel is re-sewing some decals onto her dress. I asked if she could do a couple on my new skirt and she said of course. As she finished hers she pricked her finger. "Ow!" She says with a flinch. "Oh my gosh, are you ok?!" I say with some worry in my eyes. "I'll be fine, I'll just go get some food from my mom," she says with a smile. I say ok and she makes her way down the stairs. I put my headphones on and start listening to my favorite song.  I heard someone open the door and I thought it was Mirabel so I said, "Hey Mirabel, did your mom fix you?" I don't get and answer so I look up and see Camilo leaning on the door frame looking at me with a smirk. "What?" I say with annoyance. "Just admiring your beauty Hermosa.~" Camilo says with a wink. I give a slight blush and roll my eyes.

  He walks over and sits on the bed. He sits RIGHT NEXT TO ME. My heart gave a little flutter but I didn't show it. "Whatcha listening to bonita?" Camilo said. *You say your favorite song* "May I hear?" I give him my headset and he gave me a side hug around my waist. I start to blush as he does that dumb smirk as he puts on my headphones. I roll my eyes and look back at him, for once he actually looks focused and intrigued. He looks kinda cute when he's focused... I thought to myself. He took off my headset and looked at me in my eyes, "That music is almost just as good as you hermosa!" He says. "Why thank you gwapo," I say with a smirk. He starts blushing and I get confused because I didn't think he understood Tagalog. "Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you Y/N. Camilo learnt Tagalog for you," I heard Mirabel say and I turned my head quickly. "I heard EVERYTHING." Thats when Camilo looked up too with a face like a tomato. "I-I have to u-uhm, I gotta go. Bye!" Camilo said as he ran off to his own room. I guess I gave out a smile because Mirabel came over to me with a big smile on her face. "You do realize he's over the moon for you, right?!" Mirabel says. "Wait, WHAT?!"

A/N: Hey guys! This is an especially long chapter. 😅 But not all my chapters may be like this. Also, there is not any cussing in this. I love you guys, bye!