Our day out. ❤️

Y/n's POV:

  The next day I get woken up by my puppy. "Hi bud! What should I name you...." I say. I shrug and stretch as I get out of bed. I walk into my bathroom and stare at the mirror for a minute. "Maybe I could name him Shifter... ACH! STOP THINKING ABOUT CAMILO Y/N!!" I say face palming myself. I look back into my mirror and see my mom standing there in shock.

  "AY! MAMA! W-Where did you come from? Heh..." I stutter nervously. Her shocked face turns into a smirk. "Sooo, you like the Madrigal boy huh?" She says slyly as she glides into my bathroom. I start to blush. "No! W-Where did you get t-that I-idea..?" I stutter. "Mhm, totally. Breakfast is downstairs!" She says as she gives me a kiss on the cheek. She smirks before she walks downstairs, "I'll tell you if your boyfriend's here!!!" She calls, running out of my room. "MOOOOOOM!" I scream. "Ugh!" I stomp, blushing even harder. 

  I calm down and walk over to my closet to pick out an outfit. I choose some ripped jeans with a cropped tank top and a white jacket off my shoulders. 

Your shirt:

Your jeans:

Your jeans:

  I put on some white Vans and walk out of my room

  I put on some white Vans and walk out of my room. "Good morning Pa!" I say as I sit down for breakfast. "Morning sweet pea." He says, sipping his coffee. I smile and eat my breakfast. My Mom made pancakes! I finish my food and put my plate in the sink. "Bye Mama, Papa, I'll cya later!" I say quickly, trying to get out of the house. "Hold on! Where are you going?!" My dad says, putting down the newspaper firmly. "U-Uhm... W-With Mirabel! Y-Yeah, she needs me to help decorate for Camilo's birthday in a couple days!" I manage to stumble out. "Oh, ok then. Have fun!" He says picking the newspaper back up. "Kay, love you both, BYEE!!!" I yell rushing out the door. I sprint away from my house and stop by the ice cream store. "Phew, that was clo-" I get interrupted with a VERY, familiar voice. "Buenos días Bonita!" He shouts. "ACH! CAMILO YOU CANT SCARE ME LIKE THAT!" I yell back.

  "Sorry, sorry." He chuckles kissing my hand. I roll my eyes and reply, "It's ok hermoso." "Oh, speaking Spanish now?" He says smirking. "No, but I wanted to see how you would react." I say winking. He scoffs and picks me up. "CAMILO!!! PUT ME DOWN!!!" I screech. "Hm, I don't think I want too." He says with a sly smirk. I frown and look around frantically. I spot Isabella and shout for her. "ISABELLA!! VINE?!" Camilo stops and looks down at me. I stick my tongue out at him before a vine picks me up and drags me over to Isa. "Thank you girl," I laugh. "It's no problem, he's a handful." She says rolling her eyes. We both laugh.