THE CANDLE!!!

Y/n's POV:

The party ends and Camilo and I walk downstairs. My parents greet us and tell me to meet them outside.

But Mirabel comes running up behind us and stops in front of my parents. "Can Y/n stay for the night? Please?" She pleads.

I can't help but laugh a bit, my parents chuckle as well. "Well, if it's just tonight... Why not!" My mom smiles.

All of our eyes light up and Mirabel and I give each other a hive five. "Whoo!" I sigh.

I say goodbye to my parents and Mirabel drags me to the kitchen. We meet Señora Julieta and Mirabel tells her I'm staying the night.

"That's wonderful! Are you girls having a sleepover?" Señora Julieta asks us. We nod.

I say thank you and Mirabel takes me up to Isabella's room.

"Ugh, what do YOU want?!" Isa shouts at Mirabel. She rolls her eyes, "Y/n is staying for the night so we are joining your sleepover!" 

Isabella's eyes loose the sour expression when she hears that news. "Ooo! Why didn't you start with that?!" She delights as she jumps up, running over to me.

She grabs my arm and pulls me over to sit down on a soft cushion in a large floor of flowers. Mirabel sits down next to me and we all start talking.

"Hey, should I go home to get my clothes?" I ask softly. "Oh, don't worry about it! I'll let you borrow some of mine." Mirabel smiles, I return one.

We all get interrupted with a loud knocking at the door. "There's Y/n's little boyfriend, coming to collect the money I took from him." Mirabel groans.

Little does she know that he is my actual boyfriend... 

"You what?!" I yell. "IT WAS JUST TWO DOLLARS IT'S FINE." She yells back, opening the door.

"Give me my money Mirabel Madrigal." Camilo grits through his teeth, obviously being sarcastic.

We all laugh at the argument breaking out between the two. I look down at Mirabel's skirt and see a green sliver poke out of her pocket. Gotcha.

I hush all the girls and sneak over to Mirabel. Ever so quietly, I snatch the money from her pocket and throw it to Camilo.

He catches it and I give myself a fist in the air. "WOOOW Y/N. I WAS GONNA USE THE MONEY FOR FOOD." Mirabel screams. 

I laugh from her reaction, but slowly it becomes from being nervous because she starts chasing me around Isa's room.

"AHHHHHH- LEAVE ME ALONE MIRABELLLLLLLLLL!!!"

I sprint back over to Camilo and hide behind him, he chuckles at my terrified expression.

"Have you told them?" He whisper-asks me. I nod my head no.

"I will later, but I'm currently running from a DEMON." I whisper, emphasizing, "Demon."

He chuckles and helps me hide from Mirabel.

Couple hours later after you change:

"Hey, before we go to bed, y'all wanna play truth or dare?" Luisa suggests. Everyone nods in agreement.

"Mirabel, you first!" I say. She smirks mischievously and nods. Oh boy.

"Truth or dare Y/n?" The deathening words flew from her mouth quickly. 

I pause, "Hm, truth!" She smirk just widens.

"Is it true you have a boyfriend?!" Mirabel questions me getting on her knees. I freeze in real time. I've been bamboozled.