Dinner/Bruno

Y/N's POV:

  We walked around town and Mirabel suggested that we go to the Casita to hang out until it was time for dinner. "Sure!" Camilo and I say, and we all walk back to the Casita. When we finally got there I remembered that I had Camilo's ruana in my small backpack. "Wait up Cami, I forgot. Here ya go." I said with a smile. "Oh, thanks Y/N!" He said returning one. Mirabel looked at both of us confused and I just walked through the door, ignoring her. Once we went inside we got greeted by Tia Julieta. "Buenos días Tia!" I said and she gave us a smile and nodded. As we were all about to do something together, Dolores grabs Camilo by the arm and drags him into her room. "Uhm, where's he going?" Mirabel asked me. I shrugged and we went up to the nursery.

Camilo's POV:

  "What the heck Dolores?!" I yelled at her annoyed. "Oh be quiet pendejo," she replied and I rolled my eyes. "So, do you like Y/N?" She said hopefully. Isabella walked in the room excitedly as I was about to answer. "Just tell us lil cuz', we wont tell!" Isa said. "Yeah right, Dolores can't keep a secret for her life." I looked over to hear as I said that and she was nervously looking around. I looked back at Isa and gave her that look that says; See what I mean. "Ok maybe, but I'll MAKE her promise!" She said galring at Dolores.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"N.O."

"YES!!!"

"NO WAY!" I yelled. "You like her don't you," Dolores said. "N-No! What makes you think that?" I said nervously trying my best not to blush. Isa and Dolores both exchanged a smirk. I rubbed the back of my neck and gave a nervous grin. "You would have just came out and told us you don't like her a LONGGG time ago if you didn't," Isa said. Dolores added on; "Yeah, and you wouldnt be SOOO defensive. 😂" I finally gave in and said, "Ok fine! I do like her... Only a little bit!!" I lied. Oh yeah Camilo, a "little" bit. Great. "Yeah, TOTALLY Camilo," Isa said. "Just tell us already pendejo!" Dolores demanded. "You keep saying that and I WON'T tell you," I joked. Dolores groaned, "Fiiineee." "Ok, maybe I do...." I mumbled. "Go on," Isa laughed. "Ok ok! I like her more than a little!!!!" I whisper shouted. They both laughed loudly. "What?!" I said. "We knew you liked her little bro," Dolores said. "Yeah, we just wanted to hear you say it." Isa added. My face turned a bright red and I ran out of their room and into mine. I flopped on my bed and screamed in my pillow. "AaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

  Both Dolores and Isa came back in my room. "What do you guys want NOW!?" I groaned. "Well we just wanted to say.." Isa started. "-That I heard Y/N likes you back and you guys would make a cute couple so just get together already, and I also heard in the nursery that she wants to ask you out but is nervous you don't like her back and Mirabel is trying to tell her you like her so just come out and tell her, BYEE!" She said that really fast. They both sprinted out of my room as fast as they could with a dress on. "W-What?!" I said out loud. Y/N likes me? S-She, I, hUh?! I flopped back on my bed, looking up at the ceiling. "What now..."

Y/N's POV:

  Mirabel was arguing with me about how Camilo likes me, and how we are both blind because we are the only people in the house who can't tell we like eachother. "Yeah yeah, totally Mirabel. Now can we focus on why you wanted me to be here to begin with?!" I said, she rolled her eyes and scoffed. "Fine, but don't think this is the end of this conversation!" She told me. "Yeah yeah, now what about me staying over?" I questioned. "Well, after dinner I was thinking you could call your parents and ask if you can spend the night. Because I think I figured out how to see whats wrong with the Casita." She said. "What is it?!" I replied. "Well I don't know if you'll like it.." She said nervously. "Just tell me. I already told you Mirabel! I'll do anything to help the casita AND your family." I said, trying to calm her down. "Ok... But I have to whisper, because y'know.. Dolores." "Yeah," I laughed. "So baisically, if casita is breaking, there IS one person who would know... Or could know." She said but paused. "Go on..." I said nervously. "My Tio..... Bruno." She sounded scared herself when she said that. "Before you say anything, he's the only who would know! H-He has visions, he could see whats happening to casita! And see what's behind it all..." "Mirabel...." I said. "I knew you wouldn't say yes, it's fine, I can do it myself!" She said. "N-No! I'm saying Mirabel, as in Mirabel... Why did you think I wouldn't WANT to go?!" I said happily. Her eyes lit up and she jumped up and hugged me.