Oh No-

Y/N's POV:

"CASITA IS BREAKING!!!" Mirabel screamed , louder than she ever has might I add. I look at Camilo but he was already looking at me with worry. We run into the main room and see Abuela scolding Mirabel for worrying everyone. Abuela leads everyone back into Antonio's room and the music starts to play again. I look back over at Mirabel and see she was crying! I quickly let go of Camilo's hand and rush over to Mirabel.

  "Mirabel! What happened, are you alright?!" I say extremley worried. "N-No! T-There were cracks in the house everywhere. The candle almost went out," she said shoving her face into her knees. I straightened my back at that news. The candle almost what?! T-That means the Madrigals house and their powers will be gone! "Y-You b-belive me, right Y-Y/N???" Mirabel stuttered. "Of course I do! Your my best freind! And if Casita is in trouble, or patential danger that could hurt you guys. I will never hesitate to help," I said trying to calm Mirabel down. Thats when Camilo finally walked over and bent down. "Mirabel, how many cracks were there?" Camilo said. "I-I don't know, all I know is that they were there and now their not!" She said. "Well, whatever is going on, we NEED to fix it... And soon might I add..." I said as I looked back at the candle. Wait, what it...FLICKERING AGAIN?! "G-GUYS! THE CANDLE IS FLICKERING AGAIN!" I said standing up. Camilo and Mirabel did the same and stared at the candle worried.

Camilo's POV:

  I looked at the candle and Y/N was right... The candle is going out. "We need to fix this! I don't want to hurt my family!" Mirabel said almost breaking down again. Y/N comforted her and looked back up at me while still rubbing Mirabels back. We need to help her, Y/N mouthed. I know amiga, but what can we do?! I mouthed back. Y/N stood up straight and told Mirabel she would be right back. She walked over to me and grabbed my arm. She dragged me to the front yard of the casita. "Ow!" I said because she was stronger than I thought. "Tahimik na magandang batang lalaki," she said. Pretty boy?! I know she knows I learnt her language but she doesn't need to roast me in it. I accidentally blush a little but focus my mind back onto why Y/N brought me out here. "Ok pretty boy, we need to help Mirabel. And I think I know what she's gonna ask us to do.." She said. "You know how she's always asking you about....Bruno?" She said Bruno in a whispered tone. "Uhm yeah, what about it?" I said. "Well, I think she might want us to help her find Bruno-" I cut her off before she could say ANYTHING else.

  "No." 

  "WHY?!"

  "Because....."

  "Because what? Because your scared of his, 7 foot frame?" She said with a laugh. "Or your scared of RATS." 

  "No. I'm just scared.....Scared you might get hurt..."

  She starts to blush a lot.

  "O-Oh... I didn't know that."

  "I'll be fine Cami, it's not like he'll kill us." KILL YOU?! That's not what I was thinking but now I'm scared of that! Y/N walks over to me and gives me a light kiss on the cheek. On accident, I shift into multiple people over and over again. Y/N laughs again. She's really cute.. NO CAMILO! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING! She doesn't like you, or does she? I get intterupted in my thoughts when Dolores comes up to us saying the party is over. 

Y/N's POV:

  Dolores comes up to us and tells us the party is over. After she leaves I start to walk back into the Casita to find my parents but Camilo grabs my wrist, forcing me to turn around. I don't mind though. "Wait Y/N, I have a question..." He says shakily. "Yes?" I say with a smile. He looks me in the eyes and says, "W-Would you want to come back over for dinner tomorrow..?" He blushes and I smile. I give him a light peck on the cheek before I say, "Of course gwapo!" He looks away and rubs the back of his neck, releasing his hand from my wrist. "Cya tomorrow pretty boy~" I say as I run off. If he can play at that game, he better be prepared for me to play back!