Did She Just-

A/N

Just found out District 4 girl's name is Marina, so I changed it! My info on them is from fan wikis though.

-BookLoversForever13

We go up the glass tubes. I say bye to Raven, and then we're shoved up. I'm wearing black leggings with leather boots, a shirt, and thick jacket, with my signature hairdo.

30

29

28

27

26

25

24

I scan the arena. It's a forest. I see some fields and grain with a lake behind it. I see  Thresh eyeing it. He's on my right, and Tara on my left. I'm ready. I stretch, cracking my knuckles.

23

22

21

20

19

18

17

I see a box of throwing knives right next to a large backpack. Katniss and Glimmer are eyeing the same bow and arrows. Thresh wants the scythe. Cato sees swords in the heart of the Cornucopia, and Marvel spears. Marina sees serrated sword, Max a short sword.

16

15

14

13

12

11

10

I get ready to run straight into the action. 10 more seconds. 

9

8

7

6

5

I see the boy from 12 signal to Katniss the word no. But now I need to focus.

4

3

2

1

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

When the horn sounds, I run for my life, literally! I get the knives and see the District 9 kid grapple Katniss for a bag. I let the knife fly. Dead. Cato beats up the District 6 boy. Dead. The District 8 guy tries to punch Marvel, but he grapples and slashes him with a kukri knife. Dead. He then repeatedly stabs the guy from 8. Dead. District 3 boy and Marvel fight over an axe stole from the girl from 7. Marvel wins, before using it to kill the boy from 10. Dead. 5 boy stabs 3 girl. Soon gonna be dead. Glimmer pulls 6 girl's hair, stabs her, and takes her bag. Dead. Cato stabs 5 male, Glimmer spearing him to death. Dead. Max gets stabbed by Thresh's scythe. Dead. I throw a knife at Katniss's head,  but she uses her bag to block it and escapes. Tara impales 7 girl and boy, hugging. Dead. All dead. 

Me, Tara, Cato, Glimmer, 10 girl, 8 girl, Foxface, Rue, Thresh, 3 boy, Katniss, and Peeta live. Eleven dead.  The cannons sound. 3 girl finally loses too much blood. Twelve.

BOOOOOM!

Twelve dead. Twelve alive. 2 kills mine, 2 Cato's, 2 Marvel's, 2 Glimmer's, 2 Tara's, 1 Thresh's, one somebody else's. But dead people aren't threats.

"Priss's deserved that, kids from 7!" Tara exclaims. Then she makes a stabbing motion at her neck and when nobody's looking, growls at me.

Did she just-

I killed innocent kids.

And Tara wants me dead.