Killing all the Innocents

We run through the woods, and find the campfire I noticed the smoke from, with the girl from

District 10 there, shivering, in the chilly night. 

"No! Please don't kill me!" Cato throws a spear into Glimmer's hands, which she uses to stab the girl. BOOM! Dead.

"No! Please don't kill me!" Glimmer imitates. We all chuckle. I locate the nearest camera and give it a weary look. At least my nine turmoil's good tv? I don't know.

"Guys, I'm gonna go use the ditch." I lie.

"But we should find the girl from 11 next, seemed weak." Marina argues. "Let's keep killing all the innocents!" I can practically feel the Capitol citizens laughing.

"I, uh, really have to go." Everyone laughs. 

"Let her go!" Cato says. I nod, and run to our camp. I look above my sleeping bag to see a tracker jacker nest and laugh. Marina traded spots with me cuz she was, "claustrophobic under trees!". HA! I laugh out loud. Let the audience figure out what THAT means!

I see Katniss in the tree. Oh well, the others are far enough.

"I could kill you, you know! But I wanna make a deal." I yell up at her, "if you kill Marina, girl from four, I'll kill the other careers, and I won't kill you. If not, you're my next kill." She nods, frozen.

"Now get out! I've gotta pee!" I put down my knives, and let her scramble away.

When I get back to the other careers, my plan isn't to go killing all the innocents like Marina.

It's to kill Marina.