I Didn't Know You Were A Doctor!

"Guys, I'm gonna visit the ditch." I'm not lying this time.
"Clove, are you on your period?" Marina asks. The boys look away, and I can practically feel the Capital laughing.
"What!? No!" I spat.
"Well you went an hour ago, you can hold it a little longer." She responds.
"But-"
"Marina, you probably shit in the ocean in District 4 every hour, don't play that card."
"You'll live, Spice." Cato adds.
"Well, sir mansplains a lot, I didn't know you were a doctor!"
"I agree, let's get someone first." Marvel says.
So we walk through the forest, weapons drawn.
We spent about an hour like that, all the while my comfort decreasing.
"Where is the girl from 8?" Glimmer frustratedly yells. I hear a muffled gasp from the trees near me. Marina notices it too.
"Apparently here!" I exclaim, running around to look for the girl in the trees.
"She's MINE!" Marina cackles.
"No, MINE!" Glimmer shouts. I spot her, and as I'm trained to, throw a nice dagger. It goes through her neck and she collapses, as a cannon sounds, to the ground. I take my knife back and clean it.
"Mine." I declare. Ten of us left.
"Can I go piss now?" I ask.
"Whatever." Marina rolls her eyes.
On my way back, the times passing slower. I need to pee.
I'm almost there and Katniss jumps from a tree. I almost pee, wincing.
"Get away you little bi-"
"Woah! Were you lying about being on my side?"
"Depends."
"Just stay awake at sunrise, I'm dropping tracker jackers." My bladder's in pain, and my pee's almost trickling out.
"Okay, now buzz off!" She takes so long to leave. Don't pee, don't pee!
I make it. I was trained for everything but an asshole making me almost pee myself.

Anyway, I'm not sleeping tomorrow, I'm watching Marina wither and die.

But then when I get up to leave, I see Thresh in the forest.