03

Attitudes do ruin how attractive one is.

Evie

I spent most of the morning lazing around bed and sleeping, my mother for once in her life decided to drop Colton off at school on her way to work which let me have some time to myself.

I didn't have to go into the office today due to Brad taking a "mini-vacation" to a less fortunate area in downtown that helps the children on the streets, he has always been this giving and showed compassion towards others. He was married but divorced after years due to him being to involved in work, I doubt he had children but would of made a great father he shows so much love towards me in a fatherly manner that I couldn't ever repay him for.

There is a loud banging on my door that focuses me back into my position on the couch with my colder coffee. The knocks are more like aggressive poundings and I get concerned for a moment but when I see Cameron standing in front of the door my body relaxes.

"Your mail was in my fucking box." He barks.

I have to take a step back as he gets closer to me and shakes the enveloped letter in my face, his voice drowning in anger and viciousness.

"Would of been a mistake don't flip your shit!" I tell him snatching the paper out of his hands.

"Mistakes aren't always easily fixed, Evie." he mutters bending slightly to my height, his face millimetres from mine.

I can see his plump his clearly they slightly bulge from his face giving them a bolder look with the right pink tinge. It has my skin engulfed in small bumps and my focus distracted from his further insults.

"Fuck Evie!" He snaps and I look back at him.

"Your such a jerk!" I tell him with my face scrunched up in anger.

It makes me furious to see him so aggressive and hateful towards me when I have done nothing to him. He holds such a grudge to me and it pisses me off to a point where I don't understand and I can't stand him and his perfect features.

"Get your mail right and this wouldn't happen! I swear if I see your mail in my section again I wil-"

"Go fuck yourself!" I interrupt him and slam the door closed on his face.

Attitudes do ruin how attractive one is.

.

"Evie I can't concentrate on my homework the music is to loud!" Colton groans banging his head on the table.

There has been no stop music playing from across the hall and I'm surprised no one has called the police yet to complain.

It's currently six in the evening on a Tuesday night and the music is becoming to a point of making me insane.

"I'll be back don't open the door for anyone." I warn as I march over to cross the hall .

I start banging on the door trying to get the noise heard over the terrible song plying that sounds like a combination of nails on chalk board and cats screeching.

The door swings open and catches me off guard, my mind goes blank from all the insults I have built up within me.

"Cat got your tongue babe?" He questions me tilting his head to the side as he clutches onto the beer in his hands.

"Turn your music off its to loud and Colton can't concentrate on his work!" I shout at him.

"Let the kid learn that everything doesn't go his way always. You can demand things and get them meet to your expectations!" His words are all slurred as he points his finger in front of my face as he grips onto his bottle of beer.

The music suddenly lowers to a point where it is barely heard and Cameron looks as confused as me.

"Cammy are you coming back?" A girl who look around 18 asks him only wearing her undergarments as she grabs onto his bicep.

He diverts his burning eyes off me and looks towards her boobs that resemble pancakes and looks slightly lost for a moment.

"I'll be there in a second." he informs her as she walks back out of my sight.

"Your pathetic!" I tell him.

"Why the fuck do you keep hating on me like mind your own business!" He yells.

"I'll mind my own business when it doesn't concern my own! I rather hear those crap songs that hear you with thot girl." (THOT- That hoe over there)

He leans forward and presses his lips to mine for a second before pulling away giving me no chance for movement.

He looks horrified when he pulls away and I storm off angry with how angry he made me feel I just can't handle his nature. He put his lips on mine while he has a girl in is room.

.

Today is boxing and I didn't speak to Cameron when we walked in I just took a seat and watched him over work my brother.

His yells made me jump when Colton wouldn't do a push up right or give up and I have to bite my tongue a lot! I just couldn't be bothered starting a fight with him anymore and I made a mental note to stay out of his way.

A girl I have never seen before exits from one of the doors that I know to be the office, she is tall and skinny and is stunning I have to look away for a moment.

"Hi I'm Jodi." She introduces herself to me as she stands in front of me.

"Evie." I smile at her.

"I hope Cameron isn't giving you a tough time I know how he can be and when he told me he was teaching a kid I was shocked he doesn't do that at all." She rambles.

"Nothing I can't handle." I laugh.

"Well good chatting maybe if I'm staying late here again we can chat." She offers and I agree bidding her a goodbye.

Colton approaches me all sweaty and red as he picks up his bottle and lies on the floor.

"Evie I need to talk to you!" Cameron's voice echoes and I groan making my way towards where I assume he is.

I walk into a large area that is empty and see cameron standing awkwardly but still very aggressive.

"Look about last night, I was drunk and I didn't know what I was doing. I should is never kissed you!"

"Okay. Is that all?" I ask pretending to see unfazed even though my heart skipped like 100 beats.

"Aren't you going to say something or attack me?" He questions and I shake my head.

"I won't kiss you again." He states and I nod my head.

"I know Cameron!" I raise my voice slightly starting to get irritated with his constant reminders.

"Oh fuck it!"

I'm frozen as he pushes me hard across the wall and presses his lips to mine, those lips I've been dreaming off are on mine again and I'm frozen completely still.

He tries to mould his to mine but my lips don't contribute there still and I want to move them but something is stoping me.

He finally pulls away and looks me straight in the eyes like he is trying to figure something out but before he can get the words out Colton walks in and drags me out complaining of all the homework he has.

Cameron kissed me without the influence of a substance willingly and I stood there, what happened to the built up aggressive nature he had?

•••••••••••••••••••

I kind hate his chapter so much like I this is frustrating me but I promise it's all starting soon and u will be on the edge of your pages. Sorry it's short. I just wanted to updated for you but I don't like it how it turned out

55+ votes for next chapter and comment what you want to happen!