06

Dark times- Ed Sheeran and The Weekend

Don't forget where you come from.

(comment during the chapter i want to know how you feel)

Evie

I feel like my body is a bruise and the unending ache hurts beyond explanation. My neck is tense and sore, just like the feeling when you wake up and you have slept on it the wrong way and wake up in agony.

I feel ten times worst but some how I make myself immune to it. Put up my defences and act like I'm not fazed as I coped it, time and time again

I should have learnt by now to shut up and not say anything or act out but I can't be stopped. I can't let myself be submissive to all of this.

"'Your mine Evie, all mine!" Nate speaks roughly in my ear as he tugs at my hair.

I grind my teeth together and sob loudly as I try to contain myself. The pain is no more prominent and is replaced with numbness.

"Say it!" He spits as he his mouth attaches it self on my chest and collarbone.

I shake my head and the pressure my teeth against my lip drains blood. I know that surrendering myself to him will show weakness.

Nate's body slams into my own again and again his moans over powering my cries.

"Look what I'm doing to you sweetheart! Wether you like it or not you belong to me.. Now say it."

"All Nate's."

.

"Hit harder!" Cameron screams at Colton.

Col bounces on the balls of his feet as tiny sweat droplets fall of him not as much as Cameron. He throws a punch at Cameron and the sound of the small contact that does not phase Cameron has me in deep anxiety.

Cameron moves on to the punching bag and the swings and contact has my body shattering and the constant replay and memories of my own violence.

"Sprint around work all the excess off!" Cameron instructs Colton as he works on the punching bag.

Hit.
Hit.
Hit.

Every strain of Cameron's muscles and veins and the power of his disruption has my mind ticking and in fear of my upcoming consequences from Nate.

Cameron lifts his face so his eyes meet mine and when I see the anger and build up tension in his expression I can't take it anymore.

I get up and flee to the bathroom and I hear Cameron calling my name behind me.

I slash my face with water and try to calm my self down taking slow and steady breaths, trying to compose myself.

The door opens and I straight away think it's Cameron but I'm mistaken as Jodi walks through.

Her smile disappears as she looks over my features, "Hey Evie are you okay?"

I put on a fake smile and straighten my posture, "Yeah I just needed to have a small break."

"Okay well I'm here if you ever need to chat." She smiles at me.