07

Selena Gomez- hands to myself      

I mean I could but why would I want to.

Evie

"I don't think physical violence works well on you." Nate says as he slowly walks in front of me up and down the small space as I sit on a chair in the middle of his living room.

I bite my tongue so hard I feel the tickle of blood expose in my mouth as I try so hard not to show fear or speak.

"It is so entertaining to see you, thinking you can go around the city with that worthless excuse of a man." He actually laughs as he stops directly in front of me.

He places his hands on either side of my chairs as his laughter doors down, "You are clearly labeled as mine, do you understand? Other wise that want to be fighter can be slammed against the cage as well as his assistant Colton."

I bite into my lip so hard that I have bitten through the skin and the familiar taste of blood mixes with my saliva and I want to vomit.

"Now go get me a beer?" He tells me sitting on the couch as I get up as walk into the kitchen.

Once I enter I lean against the counter and take a deep breath in and shake away the tears. I feel as though I have become so immune that can't even sob or hate him.

I uncap the beer and walk back to where he is as I pass it to him. His mood has dramatically changed as he smiles up at me.

"Thank you baby." He tells me accepting it and smiling at me.

If you didn't know him you would think that he was a genuine guy and we seemed to be the perfect couple.

"I need to go home now." I tell him finally muttering something.

"Okay, give me a kiss." His voice is slightly demanding as he holds his smile.

I reluctantly bend down close to his face and move slightly as his kiss is pressed to the corner of my mouth.

I back away and as I do I see his eyes follow me with lust filled eyes and a pretty pleased look as he smiles at me before they look away.

Once I reach outside I breath a sign of relief and continue my obstructed journey home.

.

The next day I escape to work and thankfully only have a few bruises on my arm to cover up.

I begin to quickly file some of the pages littering my desk and notice a very familiar place, the gym. Cameron's gym.

I read into the file and notice that Bryan's company has been paying small amounts into the gyms account.

"I just need you to sit in a few meetings and take notes for me." Bryan tells me entering my office and I smile up at him nodding my head.

"Then after that you can have a early mark and start your weekend."

"Thank you, you're the bestest boss in the whole wide world!" I praise him throwing my head back.

"And so the mug say that you brought me." He chuckles before turning around.

"May I ask what type of interest you have in this gym? Colton trains there and I recognised the place." I ask holding the file up.