05

What you fear is what will always follow you unless you destroy it yourself.

Evie

Colton birthday week has now arrived and I've been trying as hard as I can to make it perfect while I work.

I get send home early from work as I finished all the papers earlier than expected for the day.

Nate hasn't left me alone for a second he calls me every 5 minutes and knows when I lie, I hate it. I hate him.

I always kept a gun on me to protect me against him even before he found me again but even though I keep it close to my chest I can't bring myself to use it. Not even the time where he forced me, he touched me and made me feel as though very touch was a open wound of itself.

I text away at every parent I can think of that is associated with Col's friends, I just want him to have the most perfect birthday.

Im knocked back into reality when walk straight into a brick wall and I topple over pulling the figure down with me. "Aye! Watch where your going!"

I look up to Cameron's frustrated features looking down at me as his body is inches from squashing me.

I feel like a dork as I forget that I am staring and am speechless when I come to say something. The last time I saw him we were lip looking in the office of the gym until I ran away.

"Boyfriend got your tongue too?" He questions knotted brows and face angry.

"His not my boyfriend!" I stress grinding my teeth together.

"That's not what his been telling me.."

"You talk to him?" I question.

"He brags I shut the door in this face, annoying little ducker he is." He spits.

I look around a notice the awkward position we are in and Cameron does to as he clears his throat and jumps off me.

"I wanna tell you everything but I can't." I say after a well moment of pause.

"Good cause I don't wanna hear it." Cameron tells me walking away.

.

I'm sitting at the miniature desk that I managed to squeeze into my room and try to do some extra work that I might have to do tomorrow.

"Evie!" Colton's voice fills the apartment.

I get up and make my way over to him because I know he won't answer back to any of my yells.

"What is it?" I ask him as I enter the living room.

I see Colton looking up at the uninvited guest in our living room.

"Col what did I say about opening the door with out my permission?" I ask him sternly.

"I made him open." Skate points out.

"Colton go finish your chores" i instruct him even though he seems hesitant he leaves.

"You can't just rock up at my place whenever you feel like it." I spit.

"Yeah I can. We're together. I love you." He tells me following me to the kitchen.

"We're not together and we never will be!" I scream.