08

Guy Sebastian- Black & Blue

My love is not enough.

Evie

My heart beats so fast and the only thing flowing through me was fear. Absolute fucking heart stopping terror and I wanted to disappear. Nate being here could be the worst thing with Cameron here as well. I was more scared of what Nate was going to do with Cameron than the punishments he had for me.

"Babe?" Cameron asks confused at Nate's choir of words as he looks at me with his signature frown our bodies still so intensity close.

I push against his chest trying to get him away from me, "please put your voice down and step back from me, he can't see us like this."

"No." Cameron's voice says louder making me feel physically sick, "What the fuck is he doing here? Are you playing me?"

"No it's nothing like that" I shake my head and I hear Nate's boots against the wooden floors get closer.

"Then what Evelyn? Huh? You want me to get rid of him?" Cameron's angry side has visibly shown his chest rising and falling quicker.

"No Cameron please I beg you." I push at his chest further as I escape from his entrapment.

"Evie! Where are you?" Nate's voice calls out again.

I step in the door way and smile at him, "Hey I was just helping Cameron with his washing." I tell him as I see Nate's eyes stare intensely and dangerously.

"What the fuc-"

I cut him off as I push against his chest, "Let's go grab a beer."

"No, what the fuck are you doing in my girls house?" Nate shouts as I beg him to stop standing in front of him.

"Oh is Evelyn a piece of property to be called yours, go fuck yourself." Cameron spits pushing himself off the wall towards us.

"What you say?" Nate asks him trying to step in front of me as I continue to plea with him.

"Oh I'm so scared, you want to fight me than fight me! Come on!" Cameron yells his veins popping as his pushes himself forward.

I turn around and look Cameron straight in the eye, "Please don't do this!" I beg my eyes watering in fear.

I know Cameron is trained and such a competitive and agressive fighter but when Nate is angry and switches he will demolish anything in his way.

"Come on Evie let us boys sort this out. Move!" Nate demands.

"Skate, look at me!" I beg him maybe using his favourite nickname will soften him and his eyes reluctantly look at me, "Please don't do this its not worth it. I was letting him use my washer because his is broken. Anyway I'm all yours." I say every word with regret and anguish.

I know it will kill Cameron and it's killing me and hurting to say something I don't want, to a man who is the worst type.

I offer Nate a fake smile and soften my harsh teary eyes as his eyes flicker from Cameron's too mine.

"Move Evie!" Nate growls looking directly into Cameron's eyes ignoring my presence.

"Nate! Please let it go!" I cry out trying to push my hands against his chest.

"I said move!" He yells as he places his hands on me pushing me to the floor.

I tumble down and hit the floor with a light thud not as bad as I have before, he didn't really push me that hard and I know from experience it won't leave any marks or bruising.