13

Dean

Seeing Evan act so sexy for me, simply because I had decided to make the vibe in the room romantic, as opposed to leaving it plain, was a major turn-on. He was on all fours beneath me, looking at me over his shoulder, his pupils blown so wide they took over most of the gold of his iris. He kept wiggling his ass, rubbing it over my clothed cock, begging without words, and I finally gave in to his unspoken desires.

I removed myself from his body, flipped him over so he was lying on his back, spread out for me, before I ripped his shirt completely off him. His eyes widened at the show of dominance, and right as I was going to do the same thing with him jeans, he stuck his hand up, causing me to come to an abrupt stop.

I gave him a questioning look, and he simply sat up and tore my shirt as well. Thank goddess I didn't particularly care for it. Once the shredded material was removed, Evan completely left the bed, and came up behind me. I turned around to find out what he had planned, when he gave me a shove, forcing me to sit down on the foot of the bed.

'Fuck! I love this assertive side of Evan!' I thought, my cock twitching at his own show of dominance.

He quickly ran to get his phone, and when he had it, he turned on a song that I didn't recognize. It had a very sexual undertone to it, though. He turned the volume up on his phone before putting it on the bedside table, and returning to his place in front of me.

He started to dance sensually, rubbing his hands over his body in a way that made me want to rip his pants off, and ram myself so deep inside his ass. He had closed his eyes at some point during his dance, and when he opened one, something about my expression made him smirk and continue his little show.

As the song was getting more exciting, Evan turned around and slid his hands down his back, and over his round ass, smacking it to make it bounce slightly. I had to swallow to keep myself from drooling.

Slowly, Evan undid the fly of his jeans and slid them down his legs when he turned back, continuing to dance as they pooled at his ankles. He was left in a simple pair of tight black boxer briefs that hugged him just right. The prominent bulge sticking out of the front was in perfect view as well.

I couldn't hold myself back any longer. I jumped off the bed, and flung him down in my place, causing him to bounce. I removed my jeans so fast I nearly ripped them off, before I pounced on top of Evan's prone figure.

I kissed him hungrily, smacking sounds coming from out lips as we made out. I licked his bottom lip, begging for entry, but he denied, so instead I went for his pulsing dick, giving it a squeeze through the black fabric and causing him to yelp in surprise. I used the opportunity to plunge my tongue into his mouth. He moaned into the kiss, wrapping his arms around my neck to keep me there.

We had to take a break to catch our breath, and I took the chance to remove the black garment from his body. I gazed at his completely naked form, bared for only my eyes to see.

Stunning. That's what he was.

"Did you... remember to lock the door?" Evan asked breathlessly. He sounded a little more out of it than I thought he should be, given we hadn't really done much yet. I went to double check on the door, making sure it was securely locked before I turned around to my Mate.

I was caught off guard by a blast of the smell of fresh baked apple pie. It didn't make sense to me. If Evan was over on the bed, why was I able to smell him so strongly from the other side of the room?

"Mate... Alpha... help me... feel so hot..."

Hearing Evan's voice sound so needy, I realized what I was smelling, and why I was starting to go a little fuzzy in the head from the strong scent.