1.My dear di's wedding

There was a lot of hustle bustle in the Mishra House because the wedding preparations of the eldest daughter of the mishra's is on full swing.
The eldest daughter of the family is getting married in one of the richest family of the country and the whole event is going to have a high media coverage.

The mishra family consists of two brothers and one sister,the elder brother Ayush mishra has a son Prateek and then a daughter younger to him,they own few five star hotels in the city which makes them superior from the younger brother Piyush mishra who is a government employee and earn enough to fulfill his family's responsibilities.
Piyush's family never wanted more then they already have so they know how to be happy in someone's happiness.
There sister Pragati Tripathi who's married to Anand Tripathi has a son Avinash and a daughter shipra.

Kavya's pov

Today's my dear di's wedding and I'm excited about it.
we enjoyed all the functions to the fullest and I'm happy for my di but I never thought that she will actually marry his college best friend I mean they never let anybody know that they love each other in college.

I was in there college too,well very junior you can say,di never introduced me or even meet me when we were in college because I was too junior and old fashioned to hang out with them according to her,but I always wanted her to introduce me to him just once but it doesn't matter anymore because they are getting married.

"Kavya beta come here help me to add the shagun in the boxes"my badi ma is calling me.

"Yes badi ma I'm here"i went to help my badi ma and most of the relatives are sitting and gossiping as usual.

"Oh Shilpi the next turn to marry is of our kavya now,did u started looking for a groom?"an aunty asked my mom.

"Yes shilpi she is young now,you can get very nice groom for her if you start planning now"another aunty said.

"Yes bhabhi we will do it as soon as we get a good alliance"my mom said.

Like most of the girls I too have dreams about my wedding and groom,my parents have started the search mission to find the suitable alliance for me.

"Kavya di what are you doing here between the elders let's go and see akku di na please she is going to get ready"the chirpy bird shipra came back again.

"Yeah let's go now all the work is done here anyways"i said.

We went to akku di's room and knocked,she is getting ready by the beauticians.

"Oh God akku di you're looking so beautiful in this lehenga"i said.

"Yeah di jiju will loose his senses just by a look of yours"said shipra.

"Thank you my dear sisters but you both need to get ready now so go and get ready because the baarat will be here very soon and please tell everyone to not disturb because I'm taking rest for a while now"akku di said.

Me and shipra got ready in 1 hour and the Baraat is here.we didn't got the time to see baraat because badi ma told us and Nisha bhabhi to check on akku di.

We went in akku di's room but she's not here.her lehenga and jewellery is kept on the bed.

"Nisha bhabhi what will we do now,we need to inform someone as soon as possible"i said

There is no trace of akku di anywhere here.

*******************************
So I wrote the very first chapter of my very first book*huff*

And I just got the realization that writing is so much harder than reading....
Oh my God hats off to the writers.

Please let me know how I wrote the first chapter.

I was afraid that's why I didn't added much in it but I'll write longer chapters from next one.

And please please please press the star and "VOTE"♡