9.expectations

Everyone enjoyed the lunch,kavya was feeling happy with her family after a long time, everything was very good in Nishant's house and family but she always felt a void even when they include her in every talk and fun, Her family was happy after knowing that there daughter is in safe hands.

Everyone went to there respective rooms after the dinner except kavya,nikhil and nishant ofcourse,he won't leave his wife with nikhil alone.
They were sitting in the living room.

"Kavya let's go to the backyard and catch up, you know nishant it was our place since this house is built,we always sit there whenever we need alone time" Nikhil said the other part to make nishant realise that he knows her better than him.

Kavya knew that nikhil was doing this purposely because he never talk like this with anyone, but she thought that it's waste of time and energy because nishant won't feel anything, it won't matter to him whereas nishant was barely keeping his smile after listening to nikhil.

"Uh..Acha"that's all nishant managed to  speak.

Kavya wanted to explain everything to nikhil so she thought it will be the best if they talk in backyard so she agreed and started getting up from the sofa but nishant held her hand, pulled her toward himself and she fell on his lap.

His hands came toward her waist in reflex she too held him by his collar, his fingers were grazing her bare waist because of the saree, creating havocs inside both of them.
kavya was utterly embarrassed and her faced started heating,nishant saw her red cheeks and chuckled at that which bought them out of trace.

Nikhil's calm broke down after looking at the scene in front of him and he stormed out to the backyard without saying anything, he was actually feeling betrayed after all this.

Kavya wanted too explain everything to him as soon as possible so she hot up from nishant's lap after pushing him a little and went toward nikhil without noticing the anger in nishant's eyes.

"You need to hear me out nikhil" kavya said to nikhil when she saw him sitting on the grass in backyard.

"There's nothing to explain kavya, you are happy with him,that's all a friend want for the other friend right?" Nikhil said with a sad smile on his face.

Kavya knew that it wasn't that simple, she was a little aware about his liking toward her because he never once refused when the elders asked him if he wants to marry her,she always thought that it's because he thought that they will be comfortable with each other but now she starts understanding things after noticing his behavior.

"But you could have cleared it with me, everyone was just waiting for you to agree, but no problem, your happiness is all that matters" nikhil sounds extremely sad, whatever happened in the living room was playing in front of his eyes again and again.

"It's wasn't like that nikhil, he was akku di's fiance!" Kavya said frustrated because he wasn't listening.

"WHAT?"

"Yes" and she told him everything from akanksha's letter to there pagphera.

Nikhil was infuriated after hearing everything, it's wasn't easy for him to him to accept that his kavya was snacted away from him just because of all these stupidities.

"I won't leave him if he misbehaves with you in Any way!"

"He won't, you don't need to worry about these things and I assure you that I'm good"kavya said, she wasn't feeling any better by looking at his friend's condition.

"I have to go right now kavi, I can't grasp everything in a short time and always remember that I'm just a call away" nikhil said and went back after biding bye to kavya.