6.Jealous

Nishant's pov

"Why don't you understand bhai,it's not just you who is suffering in all this"nisith came to my study when I was working.

"I understand everything more than you do nisith,don't defend a girl you have got to know about just yesterday"I said in authority.

"No bhai,can't you see everyone is trying to cheer up the environment of the house and a girl who is trying to adjust to these instant changes"he said.

"I'm not stopping anyone,do whatever you want but don't involve me in this"I said angrily and he just went away without arguing further.

I'm not a clown to cheer up the gloomy kids, neither she is innocent.

She had choosen it for herself.

Later,I got ready for the reception drama,we need to make the media and business associates believe that nothing went wrong,they were already suspicious at the wedding.

I was waiting for her near the car when she came out ready.

I don't know what sensation started building in me just by looking at her.

But that dress is showing too much skin, couldn't they just show me once before giving it to her.

I would have rejected it instantly,there will be so many men gwanking at her.

We sat in the car,I nodded at the driver to start the car,I was stealing glaces of her but didn't said anything.

She is not even looking at me,the nerves of this girl!

We reached the venue, reporters were covering the whole entrance.
Bodyguards came and covered is so that we can come out of the car.

I held her from waist when she came out,I felt like she shivered at that.

I feel like she is getting anxious, I started circling my thumb on her waist to distract her.

We saw mom and dad coming toward us together.

"The couple will answer your questions after the reception us over,thank you everyone"dad said and we went inside with the bodyguards surrounding us.

"Oh you both came,let's go meet the guests then"dadu came toward us and took us to meet the guests.

Kavya's pov

We met some buisness associates and relatives then I saw my family coming toward us.

I still can't believe mom and badi ma didn't apposed bade papa for once and bade papa threatened papa to get me married with nishant.

Well,let's not talk about prateek bhai because he never disobeys bade papa.

I was cold toward them except papa,kunal and shipra.

Specially badi maa,I loved her just like my mother or maybe more but they proved that blood is thicker than water.

The thing that shocked me is nishant was warning up with my parents and brother but was cold toward bade papa's family.

"Make sure you are going to work with our company after completing your engineering"he was talking to my brother warmly.

"Sure thing jiju"oh this guy,he was arguing with me that why did I agreed and now talking happily with his so called jiju.

I was getting bored with there talks when I saw a couple approaching us with a little kid who was wearing same tux like the man.

"Hey arjun,I was looking for your the whole time"said nishant.

"Oh man this lady takes so much time in getting ready,you are a married man now you will know the struggle"he said huffing dramatically.