11.resolved

Author's pov

Everyone was sitting on the dining table for breakfast the next day.
"I and kavya will be going to my penthouse today, we'll be coming back tomorrow so I'll not be able to go to office today" Nishant said.

Kavya sighed softly, he didn't even informed her before deciding for both of them.

They went to there room to get ready. She has worn a powder green coloured saree today looking as ethernal as she always does wearing a saree.

 She has worn a powder green coloured saree today looking as ethernal as she always does wearing a saree

"I won't go with you" kavya said suddenly.

"WHAT"

"Yeah, you didn't asked me before deciding to go"she said casually.

"You didn't questioned before today" he said amused.

"Yeah because I didn't knew what should I do before, but now I know that I can't give you the right to take all decisions of my life, I don't need your permission to go somewhere or  talk to someone or anything else" kavya said fiercely.

Nishant was looking at her intently and started coming toward her, kavya was fierce from outside but was getting nervous from inside, she can't show him that she is getting affected by him.

He came close and pulled her toward himself by encircling his hand on her waist, he softly tucked her baby hair behind her ear with one hand while pulling her closer to himself from the other hand creating havoc inside her.

"Oh so the little bird got a mouth today" he said with a smirk making it's way to his face.

Kavya scoffed at that but wasn't able to utter a word.

"What if I suck this little mouth of yours wifey" Nishant said huskily, kavya gasped at that and tried to push him away but he tightened his hold on her.

"Just listen to me this time and come with,we seriously need to talk and it won't be convenient in the house" 

"Okay but this is the last time I am following your orders" she nodded like a kid, Nishant chuckled at that.

"You will be following all my orders without any questions soon little bird" he whispered but enough for both of them to hear, his eyes slightly darkened.

Kavya gulped and shuddered at him changing demour.
"Aren't we getting late, we should go now" she said trying to change the conversation.

They went to the car and he started driving, it took nearly 45 minutes to reach there, they entered the premises and took the lift, his penthouse was on 20th floor, kavya was getting nervous because we was quite throughout the journey.They reached the floor and he opened the door with passcode.

Kavya's pov

We reached and I went inside after him, the penthouse was magnificent, everything was so beautiful and perfect specially the interiors, there mansion is very beautiful but the interiors are more of a royal look which don't give much homely vibes but the people living there are habitual to it while I'm not yet whereas this penthouse has modern interiors and a little homely.