3.

Angelica's POV

I went downstairs and heard some of the workers laughing a little which made me feel a little bad. I looked down at my clothes and it just made me feel more insecure because I don't know what they're laughing at, I actually thought I looked good.

Then everyone went silent and they stood straight up when they heard someone step in the room "Mindy, Britney...leave" I looked at Josephine who was looking gorgeous. She was wearing a white dress that showed her beautiful curves perfectly, her back was straightened and she had her purse in her hand while she was walking towards me with confidence.

She put her purse on the table "your tie is all messed up. Probably why they were laughing" I looked down at it and my cheeks turned red "I don't know how to do the tie" I admitted feeling a little embarrassed. I looked up at her and she had a small smile on her face, trying to hide it as she got to me.

She took my tie off then started doing it again "just watch and learn" she finished doing it and rested her hands on my shoulders "looking sexy as ever Angelica" she said seeming to actually mean it. She pointed down to my area "I like your buddy down there too" she said making my cheeks go red "thank you?" I said questioning it. She laughed "you should be thankful, I never compliment anyone's dick. Also I'm guessing you're either trans or intersex" she said.

"Intersex. It's when-" she cut me off "I know what it is..." she walked towards her purse slowly while swaying her hips "..There are many different ways someone can be intersex. Some intersex people have genitals or internal sex organs that fall outside the male and female categories such as a person with both ovarian and testicular tissues. Other intersex people have combinations of chromosomes that are different than XY and XX, like XXY. And some people are born with external genitals that fall into the typical male and female categories, but their internal organs or hormones don't" she said confidently, not stopping or stuttering once.
(A/N:I literally copied that from google and put it here lol)

"Oh wow, I was just going to say I was born with a dick but you did all the work" I said. She laughed and little and took her purse, turning her head to look at me "you're funny and I also think it's actually really cool..I'd like to know more about it later" She said smirking a little "you seem to know everything-" she cut me off "Angelica.." I looked at her and hummed "..don't ruin it" she said walking out of the room.

I didn't know what she meant. She seems to know it in details and it's scientific explanations, what does she want to learn more? Wait...oh.

My cheeks got hotter when I realized what she meant. I would've known but it was just unexpected coming from her.

"Alinsky!" I looked at the guard "come on"

---

I served the people drinks and tried my best to not look them in the eyes or annoy them. I went towards a woman who called for me "yes ma'am?" I asked politely "I just wanted to say that you look amazing" I smiled at what she said "thank you"

"You look amazing too ma'am" I said after we stayed silent for a while. I didn't know what to say to be honest, I just thought of complimenting her back "thank you. Wore this just for hotties like you" she said touching my chest area in a flirty way.

We heard someone clear their throat. I looked to my side to see Josephine who looked at the woman I was just talking to "our workers are supposed to work not to talk to you" she said. The woman laughed "I'm sure it's fine since I started the conversation-" she didn't let her finish "aren't you married?" She asked her, the woman nodded "he fucks girls, I can fuck girls too"

"Not this one. I need to talk to you" she said to me walking towards an empty room. I took a deep breathe and followed her "close the door" she demanded me after I walked in.

I closed the door and put the tray on the table "I'm sorry ma'am. I didn't mean to make you mad, she just called for me and I didn't know what to do" she looked at me and laughed "I know. Just don't talk to her, if she talks to you ignore it and if she ever touches you again I'll be cutting her hand off because..no one can touch our workers, that's the reason"

"Okay back to work now"