9.

(Tw:abuse)

Josephine's POV

I walked inside of the house and heard yelling. At first I didn't really care but when I heard Angelica's name being yelled, I dropped my bags and made my way to where I heard the voice coming from.

I saw Angelica sitting on her knees crying as my dad yelled at her. I looked at my mom who just came to the living room. He hit Angelica so I went towards him and pushed him back hardly.

I crouched down in front of Angelica and cupped her face making her look at me "are you okay?" She was crying and I didn't know what else to do other than ask her that. I helped her stand up and she had her hand over her forehead, covering something.

I held her wrist and made her remove her hand to see her bleeding "oh god" she covered it again and I hugged her, letting her cry in my arms "why the fuck did you hit her?" I yelled at my dad, tightening my grip around Angelica trying to make her feel safe with me.

"Why the fuck did you hit me?!" He yelled back at me "I'll fucking do it again, try me!" I yelled at him. He laughed and took his jacket off, throwing it on the couch "fight me then" he said.

I looked down at Angelica and made her back away a little "just stay here okay?" I said rubbing her cheek softly, she nodded her head "please be careful" she said still sobbing but trying to calm down so she can talk to me. I smiled and kissed her forehead "I'll be okay"

I looked at my dad and went towards him "don't do this, neither of you" my mom said but that didn't stop us "why did you hit her?" I asked him "she fucking annoyed me"

"That's not an excuse to hit her" I tried to punch him but he dodge it and punched my ribs making me groan a little. I turned around to look at him "the main part is focus" he said getting ready for another punch.

He tried to punch me but I moved to the side making it hit the air but he tried to punch me again so I pushed his hand away and punched him across the face hardly making him fall to the ground "no motherfucker.." I got on one knee next to him and he tried to move but I put my hand on the back of his head and slammed his head to the floor "..it's anger"

I stayed like that for a few seconds then stood up, going back to Angelica "come on.." I wrapped my arm around her shoulder "..let's go to my room, you're sleeping there tonight"

My mom called someone to help my dad so I looked at her and she smiled a little giving me a little nod making me smirk. We both hate my dad, we both wanted him to be in pain.

I walked up the stairs with Angelica but walked slowly because she seemed tired from all the hitting and crying "it's okay" I said reassuring her that it's okay that she's walking slowly "you're doing good" I praised wanting her to feel better.

We finally got to my room so I opened the door and let her walk in with me. I closed the door and locked it then took her to my bed helping her sit down on the edge of it.

I helped her take the jacket off and crouched in front of her, taking quick glances at her face as I saw tears rolling down her cheeks "I'm sorry" I said wiping her tears.

"It's not your fault" she said smiling a little even if she was crying. I made her stand up and started to unbutton her shirt. I put it somewhere on the bed and looked down at her stomach to see there was a purple spot. I got on my knees and kissed it softly as I pulled her pants down.

I helped her take her pants off while placing gentle kisses on her stomach making sure to not hurt her. I took my clothes off staying in my bra and panties as she stayed in her bra and boxers.

"Let's go take a shower" I said holding her hand and taking her with me to my bathroom. I turned on the water so it can get warm then looked back at her "can I?" I asked pointing to her bra. She nodded and I took it off for her then took my own bra off.

She pulled her boxers down and I pulled my panties down too. I got in the shower and put my hand out for her. She held my hand and stepped in, letting the water hit her body.

I smiled and pulled her closer to me, wrapping my arms around her neck as she wrapped hers around my waist hugging me tightly.

The blood on her forehead was going down from the water but getting on my body first but i didn't mind at all "I'm sorry" she said but I shook my head and kept hugging her while playing with her hair "don't apologize, it's not a problem"

I took my shampoo and put a little on my hand and started washing her hair gently and massaging her scalp because there was also blood on her hair. She kept hugging me but it wasn't making the process of washing her hair harder.

I washed her hair as she rested her head on my chest "thank you for defending me" she said. I smiled and kissed her head "of course, I'm always gonna be here for you"

After showering I stepped out and held her hand, helping her step out with me. I dried her hair with the towel a little then wrapped it around her body as I did the same.

I took her to my room and she sat down in front of my mirror. I took the blow drier and started to dry her hair because I don't want her to get sick or anything.

"Do you want me to brush your hair or do you not like if someone does that for you?" I asked her. She smiled and looked at me through the mirror "no I don't mind but you don't have to do it" she said. I smiled and nodded "I know but I want to do it for you"

I said going towards my closet to get her something to wear. I got her some pants and a shirt as I put some panties, bra and sweatpants on going back to her.

I gave her the clothes "I don't have a bra and boxers for you because I think we're different sizes" I said making her laugh and nod her head "I know, it's fine" she pulled the pants up and let the towel fall off her body then she put the shirt on.

I brushed her hair and made sure to be gentle. Her hair was so soft and healthy, it was long and brown. It also has this beautiful shine to it, it's very gorgeous.

I laid in bed and got under the blanket, putting my arms out for her. She put her head on my chest and I wrapped my arms around her "don't think of anything right now and just get some sleep" I said kissing the top of her head "okay, goodnight"