13.

Angelica's POV

"Do you really mean everything you said?" I asked Josephine who smiled slightly and nodded "every single word"

I didn't waste much time. I cupped her face and kissed her.

I know I said I'm not going to forgive her easily but how couldn't I forgive her? What she said touched my heart and it was so heart warming and genuine.

She said things I always wanted to hear from anyone and now I did.

I feel complete.

I felt her hand being placed on my waist as she continued kissing me.

We pulled back after a bit, not backing away from each other and keeping our faces very close to each other. Resting our foreheads on one another as our noses slightly brushed against each other.

"You're so beautiful" she mumbled, putting some hair behind my ear and pecking my lips softly "thank you"

She laid down on the bed but immediately sat up "my back literally cracked. How have you been sleeping on this?" I laughed and shrugged my shoulders "come on, come sleep in my room"

She stood up and put her hand out for me. I smiled and held it. We went to her room and I kept looking around making sure no one sees us but it was really late, no one is awake now.

"Don't worry pretty, even if anyone sees us, you're with me which means you'll always be safe. I know that my dad hurt you and I'm sorry about that too but from now on, protecting you is my top priority"

Her saying that she's sorry for something she shouldn't be apologizing about or even apologizing again is shocking me.

Maybe I cracked a new side of Josephine.

We walked in her room and she closed the door, locking it "you're gonna sleep at my room for a while. You need to sleep well and that bed is not even near comfortable"

She took her shirt off and pulled her pants down "I'm gonna go get something comfortable to wear. You want something to wear? Since you're still in your suit?"

I didn't answer because I don't know how to say what I want. Of course I want something to wear but I'm too shy to accept something she offered.

"Never mind, come with me" she pulled me towards her big walk in closet. I can't get over how nice it was.

She pulled out some shorts and a shirt for herself "you can get out of your suit, Angel" I started stripping out of my clothes as she put on the shorts and shirt on.

I gently put the clothes on the small chair she had there. Josephine came towards me and smiled, giving me a hoodie "put this on" I did what she said and it was a big hoodie on me.

"You look cute" she rolled the sleeves up for me and cupped my face, pecking my lips "thank you for the hoodie" I said making her smile "thank you for existing" she responded.

I felt my cheeks heat up so I looked down to avoid her gaze. She placed a small gently kiss on my cheek "let's go get some sleep darling"