15.

(A/N:since I've been making you guys wait for a chapter, here is a make up chapter)

Angelica's POV

"Relax darling. You don't have to pressure yourself on doing this if you don't want to"

Josephine was straddling my lap as I laid down on the bed. I wanted to have sex. I suggested that to her when we were on that little date a few days ago and I made the first move, I don't know why I'm so nervous.

Oh yeah I remembered. I'm scared because I was worried I would mess up because it's my first time.
(A/N: I honestly don't remember if I said that she's a virgin or not but let's go on with the virgin thing)

"This is my first time" she nodded and I sat up, looking down "I'm scared I wouldn't do so good" I admitted.

"Then let me do all the work.." I looked up at her and she had a soft yet dominant look in her eyes "..just relax, everything will be okay"

I smiled and nodded, laying down slowly. She smirked and rested her hands next to the sides of my head, her hair moving to one side as she looked deeply into my eyes "be a good girl for me, okay?"

I nodded my head and she pecked my lips "that's my girl" she said kissing me softly. She kissed my cheek then trailed soft kissed down to my neck.

She kissed my neck trying to find my soft spot which she found very quickly. I moaned softly and ran my fingers through her hair as I had my arms wrapped around her neck.

Her lips felt amazing on my neck. She sucked gently but I've never been more turned on in my entire life.

She stopped everything and looked up at me. She smiled and sat up, taking her shirt off. I took that as a cue to take my own off which I did.

She stood up and started taking her pants off. I wanted to do that but I was just looking at her, she's breathtaking.

Everything about this woman turns me on and makes me fall more for her.

I love having a powerful sexy strong woman that is a bitch to everyone have a soft spot for me and treat me better than anyone that was ever a part of my life.

It feels amazing being treated this well. Having someone make sure you eat, sleep and have fun in your life.

I feel so safe around her and it's scaring me. I hope she doesn't let her thoughts of not being able to be committed to someone get to her head.

It will absolutely shatter me if I lost her.

My thoughts were cut off by her soft hands gently touching my jaw "what's wrong pretty girl?" I looked up at her as she still stood in front of me "nothing"

I started taking my pants off which she helped with.

After we both got fully naked, she got back on top of me and straddled my legs right under my dick. She wrapped her hand around it and softly rubbed "you'll be okay" I smiled and nodded, a soft moan leaving my mouth.

She moved up, lining me with her entrance. She slowly went down on me, not a single moan leaving her mouth. Am I like..messing up by doing nothing?

She let out a small breathy moan when I was fully inside of her "you're so big, god.." glad to hear that because for a second I thought nine inches or like ten is small.

Her hips started to slowly move on me as I kept looking down at where we connected. I put my hands on her hips and my eyes trailed up her beautiful body.

Her boobs were perfect and I'm not even kidding. That's an important thing to know because I'm sure I complimented the way her tattoos looked on her body, her amazing six pack, her beautiful eyes, her amazing height and the way she makes my heart beat so fast with every breathe she takes.

I looked at her to see her head tilted back with her mouth slightly opened. Her long brunette hair falling back as she let out low soft moans.

Her neck is attractive. Everything about her is attractive, it's actually insane.

I wanted to do something. I didn't want her to do all the work then end up not even having an orgasm. I would actually cry myself to sleep if I didn't make her cum.

I sat up and wrapped my arms around her waist. She looked at me and smiled, wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing my lips as her hips still moved on me.

"Oh fuck.." she moaned put, resting her forehead on my shoulder. I held her hips and made her stop then I started to thrust up into her.

She kissed up my neck and I tilted my head to the side, letting her have more access. She got to my ear and bit it gently "you love my body don't you?" She whispered in my ear.

"You love how I feel around your dick, don't you baby?" She sounded so hot. I was going to cum right then and there.

She stopped moving and I couldn't even move, she wanted to tease me "beg me to keep going" she looked into my eyes with her piercing blue eyes, a dominant look in them as she waited for me to beg.

I have no problem begging her to keep going but I like being teased sometimes. I don't know why but I do.

"I'm not gonna move until you beg baby" she put her hand on my cheek and rubbed it softly "please.." I said quietly. I saw her smirk slightly as she kept caressing my cheek "..please keep going"

"More baby, I want more" literally would get on my knees right now and beg if she wants me to.

"Please keep going. I love how you move on me, I love how mommy makes me feel" she backed away from my face and looked at me "that's my girl" she said smirking and kissing me roughly.

I got nervous but what she said made me sigh in relief. I think she was just shocked I called her that but it scared me, I would've jumped off the nearest cliff if she didn't like that.

She started moving her hips, still kissing me. I moaned in her mouth and tried to pull back because I started feeling my orgasm getting closer after a few minutes of her moving.

I might be a virgin but I masturbated before, I just thought I'd last a little longer.

She pulled back from the kiss and tilted her head back, moaning my name as she moved faster. I closed my eyes tightly, keeping my hands on her hips as I felt myself being thrown over the edge.

"Fuck" she mumbled, slowing down her movements letting the both of us enjoy our orgasms.

She got off me and laid down next to me, fully naked as she breathed heavily, trying to catch her breathe.

"Are you okay?" I asked her. She smiled and nodded, putting her arms out for me "come here" I smiled and put my hand on her naked chest, feeling her arms wrap around my body, hugging me tightly.

"You feeling good?" she asked rubbing my arm "I feel amazing"