4.

Angelica's POV

A few days went by and everything was good. I haven't died yet so that's good so far. They called me and told me to go to the pool in the backyard because Josephine asked for me.

I stepped out of the house and went towards the pool "before you get here close the door that leads to the pool!" I heard Josephine say. I nodded my head and closed the doors, going towards the pool to see her giving me her back while she rested on the pool wall.

She turned to look at me, smiling and getting out the pool. She was wearing a black bikini, she had a lot of tattoos, she had a really obvious six pack, she took her sunglasses off and ran her fingers through her wet hair while coming towards me.

"Join me Angelica" she said. I laughed and scratched the back of my neck "I don't think your father would like that. I don't want to get in trouble" she rolled her eyes at me and went towards the door, locking it and keeping the key in the door "he won't be able to see us, come on, let's have a little fun"

I didn't say anything but I wanted to join her and I think she took my silence as a sign of agreeing to join her. She took my tie off, throwing it on one of the chairs. She started to unbutton my shirt and I just looked up at her as she smiled down at me.

She was taller than me "are you just gonna stare or are you gonna take your pants off?" I snapped out of my thoughts and started undoing my belt. She laughed "okay maybe I wanna do the belt part" she said holding my wrists and making me move my hands away from the belt.

She started taking it off which she did very easily. I continued taking my pants off when she got in the pool, waiting for me. I didn't have a swimming suit but I knew she just wanted me to be there wether I have one or not. I'm just staying in my underwear.

"Before you get here, get me a glass of champagne from the bar over there" I nodded my head and went there, getting her a glass of champagne and going towards her, giving it to her "come on, get in" she said.

I got in the pool with her and kept a distance from her, feeling a little shy. She tapped the place next to her as she had her arms spread on the ground while she was resting back on the pool wall "get closer" she said biting her lip slightly. I went closer to her and looked down, not knowing what I'm supposed to do.

"How are you liking your job so far darling?" She asked me. Right now I'm loving it "it's going great, thanks for asking" she laughed and took a sip from her glass. She put the glass away and put her arm around me but on the ground behind us "oh really?" She asked and I nodded my head, looking at her "yeah" I said a little quietly, feeling nervous from how close she is to me.

"Maybe I can make you like it even more.." she whispered in my ear. I felt her hand over my covered dick, rubbing up and down softly. I moaned a little making her let out a low chuckle "you seem to already like it. Do you want me to keep going?" She asked and I didn't know what I was supposed to say, I wanted her to keep going I just couldn't get the words out of my mouth.

"Answer me" she demanded. I nodded my head "use your words and use them in a way I'd really like and want to hear" she said. I was actually speechless "yes please"

She tilted her head to the side with a devilish smirk "Good girl" she said and put her hand in my boxers, she pulled my dick out of my pants and started rubbing me as she placed her lips on my neck, sucking and kissing softly. I moaned a little when her thumb rubbed over my tip "you like that?" She asked me and I nodded "yeah I do"

She kept kissing my neck as her hand moved faster on my dick. I arched my back and threw my head back in pleasure "that's the first time I've heard someone moan this loud from just a handjob" she said laughing a little "it just- it feels so good" I moaned out.

"Mhm. What if I stop right now?" She whispered into my ear. She stood in front of me, her breasts being out of the water since she was tall and the pool wasn't that deep. Her other hand went down to my ass gripping it gently also making me moan as she continued rubbing my dick but slowly.

She pulled me closer to her and I can feel my dick pressing on her skin "come on tell me or do you want me to stop because I will" she said moving her face closer to mine "I don't want you to stop" I said honestly "what if I stop? Are you gonna beg mommy to keep rubbing this dick of yours?" She asked quietly, her lips really close to mine.

I nodded repeatedly "yes" she stopped rubbing and put both of her hands on my ass, pulling me closer to her "beg for it then" she said biting her lip gently "please keep going"

"Please what?" She asked. I knew what she wanted, I just didn't see myself saying it to her but I really..I desperately want to feel her hand rubbing me fast like she was doing "please mommy" I said making her smirk in satisfaction.

"Good girl" she took a hold of my dick and rubbed it but stopped, making me look at her breathless. She carried me and put me on the edge of the pool so I was out. She rubbed my dick fast and hard and I felt my orgasm get closer.

I rested back on my hands and tilted my head back in pleasure. Her other hand went up to my stomach, feeling it as it started to tense up when I felt my orgasm. She removed her hand off my stomach as I came, making it all get on my stomach.

I moaned loudly as her hand rubbed the side of my body and her hand rubbing slower to let me enjoy my orgasm. She stopped rubbing me and I looked down at her, she had her hands resting next to me as she looked up at me "hm? Enjoyed that?" I smiled and nodded my head "yes I liked it a lot"

She nodded "good" she moved a little to the side and turned around, placing her hands on the ground out of the water and pulling herself up effortlessly and sitting next to me. Her biceps flexed when she pulled herself up and they had a really good shape. Her six pack was very visible like I said, she rested back on her hands which made them show even more and the water dripping down her abs just made them look even hotter.

"What are you looking at?" I looked at her and she got that emotionless expression again "nothing" I said blushing a little. She nodded and looked down at my stomach "you should get cleaned up" she said. I nodded my head and stood up, taking some tissues and wiping my cum away after pulling my boxers back up and taking an extra towel, wrapping it around my body.

I felt her presence behind me, her hands were on my waist as she pulled me back making the back of my body touch her front. My breathe hitched as I felt her hot breathe on my ear "get dressed and go back to work darling" I nodded my head at what she said and she pulled back "good girl"