Chapter 5

It's been four months since Ethan had stayed inside. He doesn't meet much people other than Karl nowadays, which Alcina is furious about and Donna grows lonely. But it wasn't all that bad, Karl had a staff of older Lycans that would work in the house and take care of the pregnant. It was now four months later, and Ethan's hormones were getting a little out of control. He wouldn't leave his nest on his and Karl's bed, he'd cry at the smallest of things and was clingier than ever to anybody. Especially Karl. He would have to peel his omega off of him in the morning to get to his workbench and sometimes, only on full moons, Ethan would actually get mad and throw a fit as Karl tried to leave.

Ethan was currently asleep, lazily sprawled out in his nest as Karl stayed home from his workshop due to it being a Saturday. He walked into their bedroom wearing only a pair of shorts, no boxers, with a tray of coffee for him and some of Donna's tea for his omega. He set the tray down on their side table before he manoeuvred himself into the nest beside Ethan, rubbing his wrist over the pregnant man's bare neck. "Good morning, hon." He whispered against his fluffy ear, expecting a smile or even a laugh out of the blonde, but all he got was a pained groan. Karl's ears perked up once he caught a whiff of something strange. It smelt sweet and bitter at the same time? He looked down quickly once he felt his boxers dampen and he noticed that the whole nest was soaked in... something.

"Uhhh, Ethan?" The alpha asked in concern and gently rolled him over, gasping once he realised that the blonde's water had just broke! "Holy shit, get up!" Karl panicked and scooped him up out of the nest, undressing him and lay him out on the bed after covering it with some clean bedsheets. He contacted all of the other lords and gathered a group of more intelligent than usual Lycans before he got to work. He had delivered Lycan babies before for his pack, but he was nervous as hell. Was there something wrong with the baby?! And Ethan wouldn't stop crying, it was a nightmare. With some help from his staff of Lycans, and a lot of pushing, cursing and screaming from his beloved omega, a tiny baby was delivered!

Karl sighed with relief and once he gave the infant and a quick lick, he handed it to a Lycan on standby with a blanket and warm towel. "What a workout." The Metal Lord leaned back in his chair, labour had lasted six hours. Suddenly, Ethan started screaming again and clawing at the bedsheets. Karl shot back up immediately, "Another one?!" He exclaimed and held his hands out in front of Ethan's entrance. "Get this demon out of meeeee-AAAAAAAAAGH!" Karl screamed so loud that Evan Alcina shivered outside the door. "Got it!" Karl announced once he caught hold of the second infant. "Fucking twins, should've known." He muttered to himself before licking the baby's face and like this first one, handed it a Lycan beside him.

Karl reached into a drawer under his desk and pulled out a syringe, taking the oxygen out of the needle before he stuck the pointed tip into Ethan's bicep, drugging him to take away any pain. The omega had torn only slightly, so Karl had to get to work with stitching before he could even speak about the babies. Their cries and babbles were deafened out by Ethan's cries and screams of childbirth. Karl turned towards two makeshift incubators and gazed at his two infants with wide eyes. He still couldn't believe that he was actually a father, and of twins!!! He walked out of the room to the other lords and discarded of his bloody gloves. "Ethan is sleeping now, but it's twins!!" He exclaimed and all three of them gasped, exclaiming and trying to all push in the door at the same time.

"Hey! Take it easy!" He growled and blocked the doorway in a protective manner. "Oh, clear the way, Heisenberg. We want to see the little girls already!" Alcina spoke in frustration and Karl blinked. "Hold that thought." He said before jumping back into the room, his mouth gaping open once he took a closer look at the newborns. "It's twin boys!" He whisper-yelled so Ethan didn't hear and pass away from shock. "Boys...?" Alcina asked as her smile dropped. "What, they're tiny man-things?!" She yelled which disturbed the babies instead and caused them to start wailing. Karl snapped his fingers and two Lycans were to their aid immediately.

"Way to go, Big Bitch." The Metal Lord growled as Donna frowned more than usual. "Is Ethan alright?" She asked quietly while hugging Angie for comfort. "I think so, but he won't be conscious for another while. So, just go home for now. I'll keep you all updated." The group nodded and set off for their homes. Karl walked back inside the bedroom and sat between the incubators where the twins were now sleeping once again, though they tossed and turned without the comfort of their mother. The alpha stood up and grabbed some Chem fluid, rubbing it on the premature infants' limbs so they weren't as weak anymore and he dressed them into premature nappies. He wrapped the two babies into two baby blue blankets before he lay down beside Ethan on the bed and gently shook him awake. "Ethan? Hi, love, are you feeling okay?" He whispered while kissing his red cheek.

"M-Mmm, Karl...?" He croaked, sounding absolutely wrecked. "I'm here, don't worry." The alpha reassured with a comforting purr. "W-Where is she...? Is the baby alright?" He asked and sat up in worry. "Uhhhh," Karl scratched behind his ear before smiling. "One: We didn't have a girl. And Two: we had twins, babe." He said quietly so the blind would g freak before he just handed him the tiny infants who immediately nudged their tiny heads to Ethan's bare chest. Ethan didn't say anything he was in so much shock, he just hugged the babies protectively and growled at Karl. The Metal Lord looked at him in confusion before he sighed and rolled his eyes. Right. New Omega mothers were way too protective over their pups. "Alright, Alright, I'm going." He huffed and pulled his heavy boots on as Ethan went under the covers and began to tongue-bathe the tiny pups.

Lmaoooo sorry I kinda rushed that a lot, I got my second vaccine today and I'm super tired since it's 2:35am lmaooooo. Oki doki, get ready for cute baby stuff next chapter uwu
~1137 words~
(Unedited)