Chapter 10

(The twins are now both 6 years old, and Oliver is 4 because I said so, Ik that's not what the order in the last chapter said but I'm changing it lol sorry)

Ethan and Karl were cuddling in bed happily, holding each other in their slumber like they always did. Karl slept naked and Ethan made an effort to wear his boxer shorts and pyjama shorts, maybe even a vest if he felt cold, but it's not like he could feel anything but warmth as his husband practically smothered and lay on top of him in the night or any chance he got at this point. The younger lycan's left eye opened slowly as their bedroom door creaked open, warm light from the landing seeping into the room ever so slightly. "Hmm?" He attempted to rub the sleepiness out of his face and he focused on the figure standing in the doorway. Poor little Oliver, his bottom lip curled into a quivering frown and his eyes were shining with fresh tears. He sniffled and wiped his snotty nose with his hand as his mother rose from the bed. "Oh, my baby." He whispered and scooped up the runt, holding his skinny body to his torso as he carried him to the bathroom. "Did you have another nightmare?" He asked while rubbing up and down his back gently.

The young boy nodded with a whimper, his ears seeming to be nailed down to the back of his head. The couple had been attempting to get Oliver to sleep in his own bed since Karl wanted more alone time with his mate at night, but every single try ended up in the runt running back to his parents' bedroom. Ethan stripped the runt from his onesie and changed his nappy. Yes, the boy still wore those, he was a professional bedwetter. The blonde dressed the skinny boy in one of his old shirts that smelt a lot like his mother, which made him stop crying eventually. "Shhh, it's okay, honey." Ethan whispered while cradling and caressing his son, purring lowly against Oliver. He carried the boy back to the large bed where the alpha was still snoring under the sheets, "Karl." He whispered and lightly jostled the older man, who grumbled lowly in the back of his throat before he stretched his back and yawned. "What's up, buttercup?" He mumbled exhaustedly and the blonde smiled nervously. "Ollie's here." He whispered and the alpha's demeanour changed.

He sighed and leaned over the edge of the bed, clawing at his discarded boxers before he pulled them on and lay back down. "Thank you, love." He whispered and crawled onto the mattress, leaning down and he kissed the alpha fully. Karl just smiled against his lips and gave a soft gesture back with his own mouth, lying his head on the pillow desperately. "Go to sleep now, both of you." He said and Ethan smiled wider, lying down with Oliver cuddled into his chest. "Night-night, papa..." the pup whispered and Karl smiled tiredly, leaning down and he carefully planted a kiss on the boy's delicate nose. "Goodnight, hon." He responded before he lay over the two, being careful of the young boy between him and his mate, but neither of them minded. "The morning comes too soon now, babies. Shhh..." the alpha went on and rested his stubbly chin on top of Ethan's head, breathing in his soft scent of vanilla and Christmas cookies. The three of them fell asleep soon after, all curled up into a ball around each other.

***

That morning, Karl got up early and smiled at his husband and son in the bed, kissing both of them on their cheek before leaving to go shower. Ethan sighed once he woke up and found the bed cold beside him, so he curled around Oliver even more for warmth. The Metal Lord returned to the bedroom 20 minutes later with a towel around his waist. "Why're you shaking, baby?" He asked and placed a hand on Ethan's back, even Oliver whimpered. "Jeez, you two are the same." He joked and lay back down as his omega immediately moved over and buried his face into the crook of Karl's neck, sighing tiredly. "I was up late..." he whined and the alpha nodded. "I know, babe. But duty calls." He said and pat his shoulder before sitting up. "Ughhhhhhhhhh." The omega complained and sat up with him, still cradling a snoring Oliver. "I can't work if he's still asleep." He protested against his husband who just scoffed. "He's not asleep!" He laughed.

The alpha started tickling the pup who squirmed around and giggled loudly, causing Ethan to sigh. "Damn it..." he grumbled and hugged his youngest son, kissing the top of his fluffy head before he placed his feet down on the floor and let the boy walk around and stretch. Ethan went to walk into their bathroom until he felt a pair of strong arms snake around his waist quickly and yank him back to the bed, the alpha now pinning him down and sniffing his neck, by the sudden movements and foreign scents, Ethan could tell that Karl was now in rut. The omega wrapped his arms around his husband's neck and let off comforting pheromones smelling of vanilla, causing the larger Lycan above him to calm and run soft again. He sighed against Ethan's ear and flopped back onto his back, "Sorry about that, love..." he whispered tiredly and Ethan placed the back of his good hand to the alpha's forehead. "Are you feeling well?" He asked and took his hand back, "You have a high temperature." He informed and the older man sighed, feeling his own forehead.

"Not the best, I guess." He admitted and Ethan rose from the bed, beginning to unbutton Karl's shirt and the Alpha's lips curved upwards slyly into a smirk. "I just told you I'm sick and you still wanna fuck, little one~?" He purred and pushed a foot against Ethan's crotch, chasing a squeak out of the omega Who squirmed and backed away. "N-No!" He blushed scarlet red. "You were sweating and gross, so I figured I'd relieve you of some layers because I'm a good husband." He huffed and turned away saltily and the alpha laughed, sitting up and nuzzling his stubbly face against Ethan. "I'm only pulling your leg, sweetie-pie." He whispered and kissed him warmly, snaking his tongue in as well which only made the omega blush more and pull away. "Oliver is right there..." he said quietly with his ears down as the four year old tried to climb onto the bed but was failing. "Come here, baba." The omega cooed and scooped the boy up, walking out of the bedroom entirely as a once again cockblocked Karl lay back down on the bed.

***

Karl was ordered to stay in bed and get some rest, Ethan stayed at his side for majority of the day, feeding him soup or holding a damp cloth to his burning up face. The twins spent the day at their Aunty Donna's since they didn't want to get sick either. "I never knew the Lords could get ill..." Ethan pondered aloud and Karl scoffed in a half-assed manner. "We were all humans once, Ethan..." he responded in a low whisper and looked his husband in the eye. "Some of us still are a little bit..." he added and the blonde felt bad, his ears drooping as he nodded. "I know, I'm sorry, hon." He replied and leaned down, placing a soft kiss against his temple. He knew how sensitive Karl could get about his life before Miranda, he didn't talk about it often, which was unnerving, seeing as the Metal Lord's favourite thing to do was talk, especially about himself. Oliver was lying at his father's side, hugging his hip since he didn't care about getting sick, he just wanted to be with his parents. "Do you want some tea, hon?" The omega asked and Karl nodded tiredly.

The blonde left the room and made two cups of honey-lavender tea, he also grabbed a small pastry cake before he carried the tray to the bedroom, stopping at the doorway when he saw that his husband was curled around Oliver, holding him protectively and in fetal position. He smiled and placed the tray down, kissing both of their noses before he sat back in his chair and drank his tea peacefully.

Hey guysssss I'm back lmao. Sorry about the little break, but THANK YOU FOR THE NUMBER 1 SPOT ON #MPREG THAT IS CRAZYYYYY. Thank you so much, I love you all more than anything. I'm putting my FNAF fic on pause to focus more on this and a YOI fic coming up, yay! UwU
(Edited)
~1477 words~