Chapter 14 (Part 1) (10K SPECIAL!!!)

The reunited family packed everything into the pick-up truck Karl had built especially for this occasion. The three pups piled into the back and they made a nest of Ethan's hoodies and some other blankets they had packed. The two older twins had curled around the young Oliver like Ying and Yang koi fish, Ethan smiled at them with his ears lying down before he kissed each pup on the head and he covered their bodies with the special knit blanket Donna had made for him while Ethan was first pregnant. Oliver stretched out a little and he buried his nose into the sweet smelling blanket.

Ethan forced his tears down as he climbed into the passenger, finding the seat strangely comfortable and soft. He turned his head and discovered that it was made from a very plush and soft couch. Karl must've done this especially, since the drivers seat was made from a leather armchair and the back was made from a single bed. Ethan blushed light pink while running his prosthetic finger tips over the seat, he wondered if Karl had done this especially for the omega. He decided not to bring it up when the alpha climbed into the drivers seat after he had finished his cigar outside.

Karl removed his hat and placed it behind him as he checked his mirrors, reversing the truck in silence while Ethan slowly curled into the comfortable seat, his ears lying down as he thought about what Donna would say if she saw him now. He had missed her greatly, and he had even missed the terrifying Alcina and her just as scary daughters. His fluffy ears perked up immediately once he heard Karl clear his throat from beside him. "You can get some sleep, I'll wake you when we stop." The alpha said while keeping his eyes and concentration on the road.

"S-Stop where?" Ethan stammered, blushing afterwards. He hated stuttering, especially in front of his alpha. "Aww, you wanna try say it again, sweetie pie~?" is what Karl would say back then when Ethan's stuttering problem was bad. "At a motel." Karl answered as he glanced to the rear mirror, smiling slightly at the three pups all snoring softly in the back. "O-Oh, right..." Ethan nodded as he looked outside the window and at the dark, starry sky. After a few more moments of silence, Karl spoke again. "You like the chair?" He asked, surprising Ethan and he felt his heart skip a beat slightly.

"Oh, y-yes it's lovely, thank you..." Ethan tried smiling at the Alpha but he didn't look at anywhere but the road. "Good." Was all he answered with and Ethan sighed softly. He figured there was no better thing to do than sleep. He heard Oliver moving around again and he turned around, smiling widely at the boys and he gently swiped his wrist over the back of the boy's ears and his small neck, calming Oliver slowly from quickened breaths and shaking shoulders to calmed breaths and low purring. Karl felt his lips tug softly at the cute scene, flicking his pointy ear as he reminded himself and he kept concentrating.

Ethan used his yellow jacket to drape over his torso like a blanket and he curled into a small ball after lowering the comfortable seat, his ears lying down in his slumber as Karl continued to drive for a few hours until he pulled over and into a big parking lot for a roadside motel. He turned towards the sleeping Ethan but he tended slightly, his ears flickering as he fixed his sight on the sleeping omega. Did he nudge him? Did he just call his name and hope he woke up? "Are we there yet...?" Oliver suddenly piped up from the back, gathering the attention of both of his parents.

Karl smiled slightly and he turned around to face the youngest pup. "No, sweetie. We have to stay the night here, we'll be home tomorrow or the day after." He informed as he reached into the backseat and picked him up, smiling and kissing his cheek. He handed the pup to Ethan before he got out of the car and brought their suitcases inside the motel. Ethan helped Oliver, Lukas and Max all inside, holding them close to his legs since they were sleepy and quite cold in their clothes. Ethan was sitting in the waiting room with the three pups while Karl stood at the front desk and talked to the receptionist.

He sighed and grumbled once he found out that the only room available had two single beds. The three pups claimed the first bed and had Ethan change them into their pyjamas quickly since they were so tired. Ethan brushed all of their teeth before he breastfed Oliver while Karl got the twins a glass of water each before bed. Ethan tucked the three of them into bed and he scented them before he kissed their temples and wished them a goodnight. Since Ethan had slept already, he sat down on the couch to watch the tv and drink some coffee.

Karl removed his heavy boots and his brown coat before he stood at the balcony door, lighting a cigar like he usually would. "I'm gonna hit the hay now." He announced as he stomped on the cigar outside and he closed the door behind him. "O-Okay, Goodnight..." Ethan responded and he watched the Alpha walk to the other single bed, undressing down to his boxers as Ethan blushed bright red and looked away. Karl climbed into the bed and grunted as he removed his glasses, shuffling around slightly beneath the covers before a pair of discarded boxers landed on the floor beside the bed.

Ethan blushed a deeper shade of red and tore his eyes away completely, his ears lying down as he began to fidget with his fingers. He was beginning to feel very sweaty and sticky all over, he checked the thermostat and even opened a window, regardless of the heavy rain. He sat down and removed his shirt with a struggle, his vision was also beginning to blur and he found his breath to be shorter than before. He could barely stand up, had he eaten something bad for his lunch that afternoon? No, he couldn't remember eating a lot these past few weeks while being away from his alpha.

Speaking of his alpha, Ethan was currently standing right beside him. His hands were lying on top of the blankets that covered Karl, he pulled weakly at them until they eventually revealed the meaty, hairy body beneath him. "Ethan, what the fuck?" Karl asked tiredly as he propped up on his elbows, his mood immediately changing once he caught a whiff of what Ethan smelled like. "Ugh, Karl, I feel weird..." he shuddered at the alpha's words and he shakily stood up, using the bed for support and he practically melted once the older man had rested his large hands on Ethan's pale upper arms.

"You smell..." Karl whispered before inhaling right at the omega's gland, "Amazing..." he growled affectionately as he wrapped his arms tighter around Ethan's whole body. As the alpha began to kiss affectionately at his mate's neck, he stopped slowly once he realised that Ethan had begun to softly sob. "Karl..." he cried as the German man cupped his cheeks and cupped his eyes curiously. "What's wrong?" He asked in confusion as the blonde began to cry harder, his ears all the way down. "I'm a horrible omega..." he cried as he sniffled and hiccuped uncontrollably.

"I ran away, I took our babies, I let another man touch me..." he broke down completely into the man's chest as he was reassured and comforted. "It's okay if you hate me..." he whimpered in utter heartbreak and Karl's face fell into a frown. "I hate me too... I hate how disgusting I am now-" he was shut up by Karl kissing the younger man's prosthetic knuckles. "You are beautiful..." he whispered as he kissed his cheekbone and then continued to kiss lovingly all over his face as Ethan sobbed softly. "And I love you more than anything..." he spoke in a husky and deep tone accompanied by a low growl.

Ethan exhaled breathily before he wrapped his arms around Karl's neck tightly and he kissed his lips passionately, squeaking in surprise at the sudden romantic contact. He gasped softly as he felt Karl begin to undress him slowly. The alpha brought his lips to Ethan's neck where he began to bite him gently and lovingly at his mate mark, causing the omega beneath him to squirm and writhe beneath him. Ethan pulled gently on Karl's hair as he arched his back, moaning as his mate worshipped his body like he normally did. "It all feels like how it was before..." Ethan thought with pure joy.

Hi everyone, sorry this took so long to fucking post omg. Shit has been going on and I always find it hard to post new chapters for this fic but I tried my best! Part 2 should be coming somewhere in the near future so while you wait, check out some of my other stuff! Thanks!

Word count: 1527 words