twelve

" Go away.. I'm a monster"

" You are not a monster.. you just need some help.. "

" from you?.."

" listen to me very carefully River.. I will never leave you.. "

" Why..?"

" Because I love you.. and love heals.."

It took her some time to realize the sobs were from her...
So she quickly sat up, despite the cold weather her forehead drenched..
She clutched the thick duvet and let a long sigh...

" Do I have to dream this every night?"

She moved from her bed to the window... Looking at the rows of London houses had became her relief over time.

After some time her mind drifted to the very first day she woke up in this very room.
She didn't remember much from s before she woke maybe due to concussion but the small series of memories of waking up to James' smile telling her it's okay.

So when she woke up in this room with comfy duvets and everything screaming expensive the very first thought was James brought her home.
Unlike other days she felt a bit energised that she pulled away the IV drip that she felt like it was itching.
When her feet touches the fur carpet she acclaimed in pleasure

"Jim---

Speaking seemed so foreign, her throat was dry and hurting.picking a glass of water by the bed side and few sips did the trick

" Jimmy..."

She stared at the room she was in, it had dull gray wallpaper, with no even a single portrait...

She took James as a colourful guy. But then why was this room so plain. It was almost sad
She begun for the door.

The corridor was full of pictures though.it was as if she was coming from a different world.

A certain blonde was everywhere...and to some reason there where places where she was in the arms of a certain red head guy.

" I didn't know he was obsessed with models... I pegged him as someone obsessed with boy bands.." she muttered to herself

As she descended the stairs her nose hit a warm smell of...
Cakes?

Upon arriving what she thought was the living room she met more pictures...

" More condolences have been sent to Mr Marcus Johannes----

The small voice snapped her out of the gallery of pictures.
The huge screen confirmed her curiosity it was news... But not six news...

BBC...?

Who in  America watches BBC?
They do... But was it that serious (glancing at the clock) six in the morning?

" Ending the groundless rumours about her death being caused by him..?"

" What is happening..?" River scrunched her face. She thought so hard if she knew of any distant female relative that was associated with Marcus

" It is repeated that the cause of Johannes heiress miss River Johannes was heart attack. She'd be ......

" Fucking hell...."

" That's the end of international business news, back to you Gareth in London."

" So I'm supposedly dead...?" She frowned. " This is sick.."