。11 。

-"Svetlana

-
"Svetlana."
-

Now awake, Natasha stood between Steve and Svetlana as he blonde knocked on a door. The door slid open and Sam was there, clearly just back from a run because of his outfit and sweaty skin.

"Hey, man." He said to Steve.

"I'm sorry about this. We need a place to lay low." Steve apologised.

"Everyone we know is trying to kill us." Natasha told him.

"Not everyone." Sam replied after glancing over them all and he let them inside, taking a cautious look out of the door before sliding it shut again.

Steve and Natasha went for a shower, Svetlana just asking for a wipe to used since only her face was dirty; her clothes were too but she didn't have a change of them.

"You want a change of clothes?" Sam questioned as Svetlana brushed herself down with her palms.

"What do you have?" The Russian asked politely for a change.

"The best I can do is a hoodie and some joggers." Sam responded and she shrugged, nodding.

"Better than being covered in ash." She mumbled, thanking him when he handed her the change of clothes.

After changing into his spare clothes, Svetkana sat back down in the kitchen, tying her hair into a ponytail with the bobble on her wrist. Sam stood beside the fridge, hand grabbing the opened orange juice.

"Orange juice?" Sam asked, looking to the woman who was sat at his table.

"Did you drink from the bottle?" Svetlana questioned, leaning back in her seat. "Or were you going to? The cap was off."

"No." Sam lied and Svetlana raised an eyebrow, smirking a little. "Okay, fine. I was gonna. But i didn't."

"Then no." Svetlana answered. "I don't like swapping spit."

"Good to know." Sam nodded, pouring himself one.

"Not until the second date, at least." She smirked at him as he sat down opposite her and he returned it.

"Really? Second date?" Sam questioned and she hummed, nodding as she moved to lean her elbows on the table. "And what do you like to do on dates?"

"Know their names for a start." Svetlana hummed.

"That is a good start." Sam smiled and Svetlana couldn't help the upward twitch of her lips.

"Your eggs are burning." The Russian teased, looking over at the sizzling pan and Sam quickly got up, swearing under his breath.

"That was your fault." Sam accused, mixing the, thankfully un-burnt, eggs.

"Oh, I am sorry for being such a distraction." Svetlana smirked at him, arms crossed over her chest.

"You should be." Sam grinned at her.

"Svetlana." She introduced. "Volkov."

"Sam Wilson." He responded.

"Nice to meet you, Sam Wilson." Svetlana said flirtatiously.

"Nice to meet you too, Svetlana Volkov." Sam replied, equally as flirty.

"Fuck off and tell them about their breakfast." Svetlana almost smiled and he nodded, chuckling as he walked to get the other two Avengers.

The three Avengers were now around the table, Svetlana still munching on her eggs as they discussed what to do. Sam was in his kitchen, buttering a slice a bread.

"So, the question is," Natasha began, "who at S.H.I.E.L.D. can launch a domestic missile strike?"

"Piece." Steve stated.

"Who happens to be sitting on top of the most secure beholding in the world." Natasha hummed.

"Clearly not that secure otherwise Nazi's could not have taken over the world." Svetlana mused. "I blame the people who made S.H.I.E.L.D."

"It's not about them." Steve defended. "They did no wrong."

"So she was your old pussy?" Svetlana asked, Steve confused. "No? Never mind..."

"Okay. But he's not working alone." Steve mumbled. "Zola's algorithm was on the Lemurian Star."

"So was Jasper Sitwell." Natasha told them.

"That bald-headed, Humpty Dumpty shit bag." Svetlana sighed. 

"So, the real question is, how do the three most wanted people in Washington kidnap a S.H.I.E.L.D. officer in broad daylight?" Steve asked.

"The answer is, you don't." Sam spoke up, putting a file onto the table.

"What's this?" Steve questioned.

"Call it a resume." Sam responded.

"I'd this Bakhmala?" Natasha quizzed, looking at the file as Svetlana moved to have a look at the information. "The Khalid Khandil mission, that was you? You didn't say he was a Pararesuce."

"Is this Riley?" Steve asked, looking at a photo of a man stood next to Sam.

"Yeah." Sam nodded.

"I heard they couldn't bring in the chapters because of the RPGs. What did you use? A stealth chute?" Natasha questioned.

"No." Sam shook his head handing Svetlana a second file. "These."

"I thought you said you were a pilot." Steve sighed, looking over Svetlana's shoulder.

"I never said pilot." Sam smiled.

"Mysterious. Your type." Natasha whispered to Svetlana with a smirk.

"How's Maria, huh?" Svetlana shot back and Natasha moved away. "Pussy."

"I can't ask you to do this, Sam." Steve denied. "You got out for a good reason."

"Dude, Captain America needs my help. There's no better reason to get back in." Sam retorted, glancing at Svetlana. "Something good could come out of it."

"Where can we get our hands on one of these things?" Steve asked.

"The last one is at Fort Meade. Behind three guarded gates and a 12-inch steel wall." Sam explained.

"Easy." Svetlana scoffed when Steve looked between her and Natasha.

"Shouldn't be a problem." Steve agreed, placing the file back down that read; EXO-7 FALCON.

{896}

I'm sorry-

I cannot write flirting at all-