。23 。

-"Прости, Клинт

-
"Прости, Клинт."
-

(warnings: past memories of trauma, red room, torture, murder, panic attack)

"Stark is... he's a sickness!" Ultron yelled, after chopping off one of Klaw's arms before he'd kicked him in the face, making him topple down the stairs behind him.

The Avengers had snuck into a boat in Africa after finding Ultron's location. Tony, Steve and Thor were upfront, as usual while Natasha, Clint and Svetlana hung back, hiding in the shadows of the boat.

"Ah, Junior." Tony mocked, landing behind the robot. "You're gonna break your old man's heart."

"If I have to." Ultron replied, turning to face him.

"Nobody has to break anything." Thor declared.

"Clearly you've never made an omelette." Ultron retorted sassily.

He is like his father, Svetlana thought, hiding behind a wall, gun in her palms.

"He beat me by one second." Tony hummed, proving Svetlana's thought.

"Ah, yes. He's funny, Mr. Stark." One of the enhanced, the man with bleach-blonde hair and super-speed, Pietro, said, stepping forwards, eyes trained on Tony with a subtle hatred. "It's what? Comfortable?" He cast his eyes to the bombs on a lower deck, hinting. "Like old times?"

"This was never my life." Tony stated.

"You two can still walk away from this." Steve said, stepping towards beside Thor.

"Oh, we will." Wanda, the second enhanced with the stronger abilities, including telekinesis, nodded with a mocking tone to her voice.

"I know you've suffered." Steve sympathised.

Ultron scoffed exaggeratedly before chuckling, "Captain America. God's righteous man. Pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but—"

"If you believe in peace, then let us keep it." Thor ordered.

"I think you're confusing 'peace' with 'quiet'." Ultron said, walking towards them on the grating.

"Uh-huh. What's the vibranium for?" Tony demanded, changing the subject quickly.

"I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan." Ultron snarked, waving a hand lightly.

The back of his metal hand glowed a light blue before it was pulling Tony towards him with a magnetic force. Tony activated his blasters to stop the magnetic force from pulling him too close but Ultron aimed a closed fist towards him and a similar flash of light shot at Tony from his knuckles, blasting him into a wall of the ship.