。16 。

-"Tell no one

-
"Tell no one."
-

"So, you've experience this sort of thing before." Nick said as he approached Steve and Sam who were by his grave.

"You get used to it." Steve replied.

"We've been data mining HYDRA's files. Looks like a lot of rats didn't go down with the ship." Nick informed them. "I'm headed to Europe tonight. Wanted to ask if you'd come."

"There's something I gotta do first." Steve told him.

"How about you, Wilson? Could use a man with your abilities." Nick asked.

"I'm more of a soldier than a spy." Sam denied.

"Alright, then." Nick nodded, shaking their hands. "Anybody asks for me, tell them they can find me, right here."

"You should be honoured. That's about as close as he gets to saying thank you." Natasha spoke up as she approached them, Svetlana a few paces behind getting off her motorbike.

"That was almost unbelievable for him." Svetlana hummed, walking over.

"Not going with him?" Steve asked the pair.

"No." Natasha denied and Svetlana did the same.

"Not staying here." Steve stated.

"Definitely not." Svetlana sighed, taking a glance at Sam.

"We blew all our covers. We gotta go figure out a new one." Natasha explained.

"That might take a while." Steve said.

"I'm counting on it." Natasha smirked.

"You two are boring me. And stop borderline flirting." Svetlana scoffed.

"Go talk to your pigeon then." Natasha smirked and Svetlana flipped her off but approached Sam none the less.

"I was hoping you didn't look at the internet but that would be wish no birthday candles could make." Svetlana joked, crossing her arms over her chest as Sam smiled at her.

"I saw." He nodded. "And I don't mind."

"No, but you like crab cakes. I don't think I trust your judgment." Svetlana smirked as he chuckled.

"Is that a deal breaker? Crab cakes?" Sam questioned and she shrugged, humming. "We can disagree on a few things, I suppose."

"Oh, you suppose?" Svetlana asked, raising an eyebrow. "I can live with that."

"Although, I'm guessing I won't see you for a while." Sam sighed.

"No. You won't." Svetlana agreed. "Maybe in a few months or so. Maybe."

"Maybe." Sam repeated.

"A little chance." Svetlana put her index finger and thumb close together.

"I'll take the chance." Sam grinned.

"See you later, голубь." Svetlana mumbled with her own smile and Sam gasped.

"It was a real smile!" He beamed and she scoffed.

"Tell no one." She pointed at him.

"You're secret's safe with me." He vowed.

"Good." Svetlana hummed before pressing a kiss to his cheek, turning to walk away. "Bye, Sam."

"See you soon, Svetlana." Sam grinned as she walked off.

"No goodbye for me?" Steve pouted.

"Fuck off." Svetlana replied, getting back on her motorbike as Sam laughed.

Svetlana drove away, that tiny stupid smile on her lips as she kept her eyes ahead of her. Something in her stomach churned but not the type of churning that made someone want to throw up.

She had butterflies.

{500}