。13 。

-"Go and hide

-
"Go and hide."
-

"HYDRA doesn't like leaks." Sitwell said as he sat in the back of the car beside Svetlana who was beside Natasha.

"Then why don't you try sticking a cork in it?" Sam asked, driving.

"Insight's launching in 16 hours. We're cutting it a little bit close here." Natasha spoke up.

"I know. Well use him to bypass the DNA scans and access the helicarriers directly." Steve replied.

"What? Are you crazy?" Sitwell questioned. "That is a terrible, terrible idea."

There was a thud on the roof before a metal hand reached through the window and yanked him out of it, throwing him into the oncoming cars the road beside them where he got hit by a truck.

Bullets shot through the roof at Natasha and Svetlana, the red head moving to climb into Steve lap, Svetlana on Sam's to avoid the bullets. Two bullets tried to shoot Steve and Sam so Steve ducked and Svetlana grabbed the back of Sam's neck, pulling his head down and using her knee to direct the car.

Steve pulled the brakes to a stop and Svetlana let got of Sam's neck, letting him look up as the Winter Soldier was thrown from the car, stopping his skid by planting his metal hand in the road.

Svetlana clicked the safety off her gun as Natasha held up hers, the pair going to shoot at him but a car rammed into the back of theirs and Natasha and Svetlana dropped their guns as their car was forced forwards.

The soldier jumped onto the car, hand holding onto the edge of the windshield and Sam slammed his foot to the brakes before the soldier was reaching through the glass and yanking out the steering wheel at full force, Svetlana spotting her gun at Sam's feet.

"Shit!" Sam yelled as Natasha shot at the soldier, Svetlana grabbing her gun and doing the same, groaning in annoyance when she hit his metal arm

The car swerved, nothing able to control it as the Jeep behind them slammed into the back again and the car directed into the wall, skidding upwards a little off it. Steve placed his shield to the door.

"Hang on!" Steve shouted, jamming his shoulder into the door and grabbing the other three to pull them from the car.

The door skidded across the floor with the four of them on it, the car rolling away. Sam and Svetlana broke free of the other pair, rolling across the road and Sam grabbed the back of her head, pressing her closer to him so she would be less injured on her head.

"You okay?" Sam asked quietly as the soldier jumped off the car.

"Shut up and follow me." Svetlana ordered, pulling him up and running as bullet were thrown at them.

Natasha, Sam and Svetlana hid behind two cars. Svetlana looked over the boot of a the car she was behind, taking a few shots at the agents around the soldier and got one in the leg. Sam grabbed her hand, pulling her from the car to behind another.

"Stay here. I got him." Svetlana mumbled, pulling a knife from her boot and handing it to Sam.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" He asked, slipping it into his pocket.

"This is a game I have played before." Svetlana muttered, smirking at him before running off.

The soldier was shooting at Natasha when a bullet hit him on the arm to distract him. His gaze turned to Svetlana and her smirk widened a little from behind a car. The soldier started to stroll towards her, holding a gun in his hand, glaring at her.

Quickly, Svetlana jumped from the overhead motorway, shooting a grappling hook at it and landing on a car. Natasha had done the same, the pair landing together. Above them, the soldier was waiting for them to come out but they shot up at him instead. Svetlana cracked his goggles and he moved back, pulling them off his head.

"Go and hide." Svetlana ordered Natasha.

"What? No." Natasha denied.

"I know him better than you do. Go and hide now." Svetlana explained and Natasha hesitantly did as she said.

Angrily, the soldier started to take random shots where Svetlana was before but she had now moved behind a van, also shooting up at him. Running down the street, she avoided the shots he took at her, running between cars.

The soldier jumped down after her, landing on a car and strutting off it. People screamed running from their cars and Svetlana spotted Natasha. Waving over at her, the burn eye threw her phone to Natasha who caught it, placing it behind the car she was it before scrambling away as a voice recording of Svetlana began to play.

The soldier rolled a small grenade to where the voice was coming from and it exploded but Svetlana wasn't there. Jumping from the roof of the car behind the soldier, she wrapped her legs around his head, kicking the gun in his hand.

Pulling a wire from her wrist, she pulled it around the soldiers neck and he slammed them into a car, throwing her forwards. He went to shoot at her but Natasha threw a small circular object of electricity at his arm so she could run away.

Natasha called for people to stay out of the way but then she was shot in the shoulder and fell down beside a car, holding her shoulder. Swearing under her breath, Svetlana glanced to the red head but decided not to go to her when she was waved off.

And agent ahead of her spotted her and took a shot at her which she dodged, moving behind a car to sneak up on him. Jumping over a car, she landed on his back, legs around his chest and she pulled his hair back, punching him in the face.

He slammed her back into a car and she rolled off when he was going to shoot her in the head. A small gasp fell passed her lips when she was shot in the stomach, hand falling to the bloodied part of Sam's hoodie and applying pressure to it.

Moving around another car, she saw Steve and the soldier fighting, Steve pressed to a van and the soldier trying to slice him. Punches were thrown until Steve grabbed his masked face and threw him over his shoulder, his mask falling off.

"Bucky?" Steve asked when the man turned to him, blue eyes glaring at him with hatred.

"Who the hell is Bucky?" He questioned, going to shoot at him but Sam flew down and kicked him in the head.

As the soldier went to shoot Steve, Natasha launched a grenade from the launcher at the soldier and he disappeared. Sirens wailed as Svetlana stumbled towards the others, hand grilling a car as she bled.

"Shit." Sam swore, walking over to her.

"Sorry about your hoodie." Svetlana breathed as he held her up.

"Don't worry about it." Sam shook his head before they were being arrested by Rumlow's team. "Watch it, she's bleeding."

Sam was ignored as they were all shoved into a van, handcuffed into the seats with Steve staring at his shoes.

{1206}