Scaredy Dance

"Looks like she worked out a little too much." Dicky said. He was talking about a skeleton dressed in sportswear that he and y/n were standing next to. He poked the skeleton in her side, "Scary, huh?" They both laughed.

"Actually," Y/n started when their laughter died out. They walked over to the others at the cafe counter, "You know what the scariest thing about Halloween is?"

"Pfft, last year's quadcopus costume." Nicky said, and they all thought back of that horrible, but hilarious to y/n, costume. She burst out laughing right after she remembered.

"Eight tentacles but only one bag." Ricky said, "What were we thinking?"

"That was so good," Y/n said, still laughing at her friends. They all angrily looked at her. "But no, I was gonna say the scariest thing about Halloween is that." She said after she stopped laughing, and pointed at Tom. He was dressed as a witch.

"Bubbling brew, dark and oozy. Who would like a trick-or-treat smoothie?" He said, speaking with a witch voice as he was brewing smoothies in a kettle. He cackled, as he gave them all a smoothie. They all took a sip and stared into nothingness for a second as they tasted it. Then, they all turned around and spit it out. "Too much trick?" Tom asked. He immediately started cleaning the floor.

Anne walked over and sighed at the sight of Tom, "Tom, when we agreed to dress as a witch and wizard, I thought it was clear which one of us would be the witch." She said annoyed. Tom handed Dicky the broom.

"Sorry, Anne, but if we have to have another cackle-off, bring it!" He said, saying the last two words in his witch-voice again. Then, Anne started cackling, and Tom cackled back.

"Correction," Dawn said, "That's the scariest thing about Halloween."

"And here I thought it couldn't get any worse." Y/n added.

****Insert intro music****

"Five Halloween smoothies, all treat, no trick." Josie said and put down five smoothies for the kids.

"Thanks, Josie." Ricky said.

"Nice lunch lady costume." Y/n complemented.

"Oh, I'm not just any lunch lady." She said, and did a pose, "I'm sloppy Josie."

"By the way, we're really psyched you're DJ-ing our Halloween dance." Dawn said.

"Oh, me too." Josie replied, "I just hope the DJ booth can fit all this lunch in my trunk. Boop!" She smacked herself on her butt and walked away.

"I just hope the dance lives up to the hype." Ricky said. The others nodded.

"You know who has two thumbs and does live up to the hype?" Dicky said while raising his eyebrows up and down. He then pointed at himself with a big smile, "This guy! And all everyone's talking about is who he's taking to the dance."

"Nobody's talking about that." Y/n stated.

"We're talking about it right now." Dicky replied.

"You don't need to take a date to the dance." Nicky said. Y/n nodded.

"Most people may not, but most people ain't Dicky." Dicky replied, "I have a reputation to uphold."

"You're not the only one with two thumbs who's asking someone to the dance." Ricky said and pointed at himself with his thumbs.

"Really? Who else is?" Dicky asked confused.

"This guy." Ricky answered.

"Hey, look at us. A couple of this-guys."