I'm Muffin Without You

Tuesday came around, and y/n was at school. She was at her locker, taking out the books she needed for her next classes. And then, someone walked over to her.

"Helloooo." Nicky greeted with a smile. He was holding the straps of his backpack, too nervous to just let his arms hang by his sides.

"Hi." Y/n said, turning to Nicky after she closed her locker. "How's your day going?"

"I'm good. You?" Nicky replied. Y/n chuckled.

"I'm fine, if we ignore the fact that it's way too early to be completely dressed and take classes." She said, as the two started walking through the hallway. Nicky laughed as well.

"Yeah, that's true. I would really like to go back to bed right now." He replied.

Even though it was only Tuesday, they were both counting down the days left until the weekend. Just like most kids, except Ricky.

"Me too." Y/n said, and the two laughed again.

A short silence struck between the two, because they were both still a bit nervous.

They had been together for about one and a half week now, but besides their official date, they hadn't been 'together' that much, just the two of them. They had hung out with the whole squad, and they were obviously texting each other when they weren't hanging out or doing anything else, but that didn't feel the same as being alone together. Texting was online, you didn't have to be too nervous about saying something wrong.

But that didn't mean they made each other uncomfortable. In fact, being together made them happy. They just needed a minute to get over their nerves, and then everything would be fine.

"So. . . I was thinking," Y/n started, as the two were still walking through the hallway, "Maybe we can hang out tomorrow? I can ask if you can come to my house, so we don't have the 'Quad'-problem."

Nicky felt himself blush after y/n spoke. She wanted to hang out with him? Of course she wanted to hang out with him. There's a reason that she said yes to being his girlfriend.

But even so, it always made Nicky happy to get that bit of confirmation from her. Another reminder that she did actually like him and he wasn't just imagining things.

"Uh, yeah, sounds great." Nicky replied and smiled, not being able to contain his happiness. "What did you have in mind?"

"For what we're gonna do?" Y/n asked. Nicky nodded. "Maybe we could bake something and then watch a movie?"

Nicky kept smiling, immediately daydreaming about y/n's suggestion. Baking and watching a movie. . . To others that may sound boring, but it was perfect for him.

Then again, anything would be perfect as long as he was with y/n.

"We can also do something else if you don't want to do that stuff, but I just thought-"

"No, I like it. Good idea." Nicky cut in, stopping y/n from dismissing her own idea. She smiled, glad that he liked her suggestion. "You have mathematics too, right?"

"Yep." Y/n replied. Nicky smiled again, glad he didn't have to say goodbye for now. Plus, math was way too boring without y/n there.

****Insert Intro Music****

They arrived at the classroom, and sat down at two tables next to each other. Y/n and Nicky both grabbed the right books they needed and a pen, and sat down on their chairs.

"You guys are early." Ricky greeted them, walking into the classroom. He sat down at the table in front of Nicky, taking his book out of his bag. "I don't think I've ever seen either of you this early in math class."