Merry Fake Squad-mas

Here it is guys: the Christmas special! 🎄

Thank you all so much for your help and answers on my a/n of a while ago. I decided to go with the genius idea L-Simpberg suggested, so thank you so much! I hope you all enjoy this chapter!

Happy holidays <3

****🎄****

Tom and Anne were sitting on the sofa, watching a movie. The quads were all doing their own thing, so the couple took that opportunity to have a moment to themselves.

That was until one of their kids stormed out of the kitchen.

Nicky, wearing his apron, walked out of the kitchen with a frown on his face. He seemed pretty angry at whatever just happened.

"Mom, Dad, my good stirring spoon broke." He complained, holding up the broken, wooden spoon.

"Oh, that's unfortunate." Tom replied, keeping his eyes on the TV. Nicky sighed since his parents clearly didn't care as much as he did.

"Can I get a new one?" He asked.

"Sure, honey." Anne replied, also keeping her eyes on the TV. Her words caused Nicky to smile, but she wasn't done talking, "You can buy one yourself."

Nicky's smile immediately disappeared. That's not what he thought she meant by, "sure, honey".

"But I don't have enough money for that!" He said, his voice a bit raised. "I need a new stirring spoon now!"

"Don't you have ten other stirring spoons in the kitchen?" Tom asked, slightly frowning as he put some popcorn in his mouth.

It was true, Nicky had about ten different stirring spoons. But they weren't this stirring spoon.

"But they're not the right ones. I need this specific wood for the meal I'm preparing. I can't just use another one." Nicky explained, quite frustrated. Why can't his parents just understand he could only use this specific stirring spoon?

"Well, we're not buying it for you. So you either have to get a job and buy it yourself, or wait til Christmas and ask Santa for a new one." Anne replied, putting some popcorn in her mouth as well.

"Santa?! But Christmas is months away!" Nicky yelled, but his parents didn't flinch. They were pretty much trying to ignore him since they were too much into the movie they were watching.

"Well, then I guess you'll have to wait a while." Tom replied, and Anne nodded.

Nicky pressed his lips together and grunted. He knew there was no way of convincing his parents to buy him a new spoon. Unfortunately for him, he really needed it.

He stormed back into the kitchen, knowing his perfect meal wasn't going to be so perfect anymore without his good stirring spoon. . .

****🎄****

It was Monday, and the whole Squad was at school. They were sitting in the cafeteria, having lunch. But the only one who was in a good mood was y/n.

The Quads all looked annoyed and angry and were sighing every few seconds, seemingly to let y/n know how annoyed they were. She got the feeling they were doing that on purpose, to let her know they were annoyed and to get her to ask them about it. So after a while, and some very loud sighs of the four, y/n rolled her eyes and gave in.

"Are you guys okay?" She asked, putting up a friendly voice, even though she was getting a bit tired of having to do this every time.

"Yeah. . ." The four lied, which made y/n sigh.