- Responsibility -

XXX

Misty ambient. Dark aura. Unclear vision. Everything seemed too confusing to even try to make out any sort of form amidst the various movements that occurred around Taehyung.

He blinked his eyes trying to make out his whereabouts from the sudden blurry eyesight, and moved his hands all around to stabilize his unbalanced steps. When he tried to run, it seemed his feet would almost elevate from the ground slowing him down even more.

His breath quickened, as he started having trouble with confiding air in his compressed lungs. He shook himself trying not to choke to death. But as everything seemed to get even darker, light voices startled him from behind.

Turning around to look for the source of them, he found himself noticing his surroundings form into a faint picture of a top of a tall building. But he couldn't tell whether he was upside down or not since he could almost see his reflection on the gray sky, which almost took the form of a gray ocean in a storm. Only in slow motion if that would be even possible.

Taehyung's eyes narrowed, struggling to make out the figures standing just a couple of meters away from him. Two dark human formed shadows facing each other. One taller, one shorter. No. Not shorter. Kneeling in front of the other.

He noticed how his vision got even worse, now fogging his senses and confusing him as to what he was witnessing. Sudden images of a pale hand, decorated with a silver bracelet, was tightly folded on something hard and dark. An object that seemed heavy at the hold, but just perfectly shaped to fit into that trembling hand.

A gun.

Not that he saw it clearly, but he felt it. A stinging feeling clenched his chest tightly. Anxiety building up and fear taking over his entire being. His instincts as a detective hit him hard, as he unconsciously tried to approach the two figures to prevent whatever was about to happen.

The gun was pointed directly at the other figure's forehead. Threatening to shoot at any moment. Taehyung's ears started ringing badly, deafening him to the point of forcing him to place his palms on the sides of his head painfully.

He could hardly see the kneeling figure's lips move, as if it were speaking. Taehyung sensed the danger and tried to scream to attract their attention, but all in vain.

The pale finger moved slightly, slowly pulling the trigger as all the functions of the gun were put into hold before the bullet was pushed from the bottom to the exit whole of its host when the trigger hit the end of its limits.

The shooting sound echoed as a bright light forced itself on Taehyung's poor eyesight, blinding his vision completely. He felt his body fall from behind off the tall building into the endless darkness.

~

Taehyung sat up from his bed, cold sweat falling from his pale forehead down to his trembling figure. Heavy breaths filled the walls of his bedroom, when he put the palm of his hand on his racing heart, which thumped like a hammer on his rising chest. He felt the wet shirt sticking to his skin, making him feel cold and vulnerable.

He shook his head trying to get back to reality. He started taking deep breaths from his nose and out of his trembling lips, equalizing to his as well trembling breathing.

He looked around him and raffled his dark sweaty hair, messing it up even more from his deep slumber.

What a nightmare...

He then remembered how this wasn't the first time he had dreamt of it. Yet it was never so vivid and terrifying. As to other times he just saw himself stuck into misty ambient with no other figures around him. Especially with no guns present.