Chapter Five.

I was met with the most gorgeous pair of chocolate eyes i've ever seen, the guy stepped out of the car and smiled apologetically.

  " salamu alaykum, sorry I didn't mean to scare you" he laughed charmingly. Are those dimples!? Hmm okay so not only good looking but polite as well, ooh kay! I set a straight grim face and nodded (my signature intimidate the guys expression😂) even though his no doubt expensive perfume was getting to me. He didn't seem fazed by the look on my face at all, ookay interesting.

  I took a few seconds to study the guy, he was tall and with a straight as pin nose, he wasn't very fair he was more of caramel complexion. He had a neat haircut that accentuated his face and neatly trimmed facial hair, well groomed. He was wearing a casual black tee with Grey sweatpants and black snickers, and he was pulling those off! He looked effortlessly handsome.

  " okay i saw you on the roadside but before I could make it you've already left, so I followed you here" he pronounced and I almost swooned at his voice, it was perfecto! but I didn't let my expression change( no girl!!! keep your shit together😑) .

  " and why is that" I asked furrowing my eyebrows and giving him a calculative gaze.

  " I need to talk to you" he answered confidently with a smug smile, he seemed unfazed by my grim expression. Okay this guy is impressing me so far, one thing I liked in guys was confidence and this guy was it, he is going straight to the point, most guys would have scrambled away with the expression on my face. But then, I had to play hard to get in the hopes that he would insist ( come on I'm a lady😂)

  "sorry but I'm kind of busy here" I said making to turn but his voice stopped me.

  " okay, it won't take long just help me with your number, please ." he added  looking straight into my eyes that I felt like he was seeing right through my soul, i looked away and he chuckled deeply, knowingly.

  I ignored him for a second and continued to knock on the gate, someone just open this door now, pleeaase so I can get away from this look.

  " I don't have a phone" I replied with a smug expression, I don't just dash away my number freely nu-uh your girl won't disappoint.

  He laughed carefreely and his deep voice reverberateed and did things to my brain, I could swear I rebooted for a second" but I just saw you using a phone" he smirked with a playful glint in his eyes. Okay i knew that he knew I was lying but he was just playing along patiently.

  I stretched my hand Out for him to hand over his phone and he gave it to me, it was the latest Samsung, dude that phone came out like a week ago! I cleared my throat doing away with the stupid thought and typed in my digits handing the phone back to him.

  I turned away and dialed Adda sabeeha's phone and she picked up at the third ring, I told her that I was outside.

  He was still waiting patiently leaning on his car with his hands in his pockets looking like a male model/athlete, okayyy what now.

  " yes, anything else? " I asked impatiently crossing my arms over my chest.

  "yeah, you haven't told me your name" he replied casually smirking, he was obviously enjoying our little interaction and seemed to find my little attitude amusing. At that exact moment the gate made a creaking sound and Adda sabeeha's face came into view, she assessed the situation carefully and gave me a curious glance.

  The guy gave her a polite smile and greeted her confidently, you're supposed to be intimidated😂.

  Adda sabeeha being herself answered the greeting with a neutral expression going into full time big sister mode.

  I turned and took a step into the house before turning to the guy" it's Du'a" I voiced and I saw the amazed expression on his face before I closed the gate( dramatic as usual😏) and sasheyed my way past her into the house leaving her amused and confused.

  " Du'a, who is that guy" she asked immediately she entered the gorgeous living room.

  I won't lie Adda sabeeha's house was fiiinee, like it was everything I wanted in a house, the living room was spacious and elegantly furnished and everything was very beautiful and sophisticated, I loved her house.

  "gaskiya Ya Hussain needs to hire a gateman, look at the way I was busy standing outside in the sun" I complained as I sat on her comfy plush sofa without answering her question, she wasn't fooled though.

  " you didn't answer my question" she stated arms akimbo with a sceptical look, ughh! Big sisters are the worst, she literally figured I was trying to change the subject in seconds.

  " I don't know, I just saw him here" I said looking anywhere but her face.

  " yeah right" she said scoffing sarcastically, " and I'm a doctor".

  " fineee he stalked me"  I said pushing my mouth forward.

  " great at least now we know that you have a hope of falling in love" she smirked.

  " heyy, what is that supposed to mean?!" I gasped placing my hands on my chest.

  " since you refuse to give Nurain a chance, at least the guy looks decent, he's gorgeous and he also looks richhh" she ended dragging the rich in a sing-song, drama queen! she sat on the arm chair and picked up the TV remote.

   What the hell is wrong with everybody, how many million times do I have to explain that nurain doesn't even like me. WE'RE JUST FRIENDS!!

  " wani chance Kuma, he's never even asked me out for crying out loud" this was getting frustrating and she had an annoying teasing look on her face that made me want to smack her, if only it were samha.

  " well had he asked would you have agreed then?" ahhhhhhhh! That is the sound of me shouting in my head🤬. I don't know okay, I don't know.

  " I don't know I've never thought about it" I relied gritting my teeth.

  "okay" she said simply changing the channel, which was weird, why was she giving up so easily? hmmm something fishy here( strokes chin🤔) .

  "now if you'll excuse me, I'll be snack hunting in your kitchen" I dismissed hopping off to the kitchen.

  " don't you dare finish my snacks you foodie" she yelled annoyedly from where she was seated.

  " we'll seeeeee" I dragged from the kitchen bringing out a tub of diary milk ice cream from the fridge, yum!

*************