1.

The music plays through his ears as he sits so calmly, gazing out at the window to only see a sky filled of clouds. The plane was quiet, his elbow resting on the arm rest as he just gets lost in his own mind.

George closes his eyes as he just feels himself ease through the plane ride, it's been hours already, he felt so excited to see his bestfriends for the first time in real life. After all the things they've done together, he was finally going to visit them for a whole month.

George smiled at the thought, daydreaming of the whole thing when he runs to his best friends so happily they have a big hug. His heart was rushing.

George let out a reliving sigh, laying back on his chair. He finally heard a dinging from the plane, a man's voice began to make George take out one of his earbuds.

"We are close to arrival, so please stay in your seats and buckle up tightly because the landing may be bumpy. But, anyways, welcome to Florida!"

George's smile grew even bigger as they announced they we're finally here. Florida. George has never been to the united states before and he was so energetic to finally land after so many hours.

After leaving the plane and getting his suitcase, George was strolling around the airport. The brit sat at an open table, he settled down so he could pull out his phone and text one of his friends, Sapnap-who he was supposed to be meeting up with.

nick :]

I landed! Where are you guys?
Read 2:30 PM

Holy shit, I can't believe this is happening!
Me and Clay are by the food court.
This idiot is trying to buy a corn dog.
2:30 PM

George had a laughter leave his mouth, he put his phone away and looked around for a food court-spotting the sign. George took his suitcase and strolled his way over there, his heart quickened every second as he made his way, trying to make it past some people.

The airport was loud with chatting, people walking around with their suit cases and bags through the facility. George tried to tipytoe and get a better view to if he could see his bestfriends anywhere near.

For every closer step the brunette took, his body grew more nerves from the excitement running through his body. George's body was literally shaking through the way, then he paused, seeing a glimpse of someone's dirty blonde hair. George's heard dropped when he even recognized the blonde's face.

Dream had a perfect smile tugged onto his lips, lightening up his whole face. A corn dog in his hand as he wore a cute red sweater and black pants.

Dream turned before pausing as well, the two boys making eye contact with each other and both of their body were still as ice. Dream's face softened as he let out a scoff, he was practically startled.

"G-George," His name escaped out of Dream's lips, he saw George beginning to run over with a laughter. Dream letting his arms out for the brunet.

George ran past Dream, calling out someone else's name. "NICK!"

Dream's heart stopped, he slowly turned to the boys who were hugging it out with giggles. George giving Sapnap such a tight squeeze with his arms. Dream felt so happy to see George, but he felt a zap run through his body as he ran to someone else.

Dream exhaled slow, he was probably being paranoid, maybe he saw Sapnap first. Dream just stood awkwardly as George and Sapnap were both in each other's grasp, the blonde's smile disappeared suddenly as they started talking.