4.

The day was over, the boys pulled the car up to the house. All of them getting out while two boys had laughter as they entered the home.

George stepped into the house, his face was titled down at first but the sounds of giggling distracted him-making his eyes peer over to the two.

Dream's lips being pressed on Andrew's, again. It's like George was rewatching the whole scene happen all over.

Seeing Dream looked so happy.

Gosh, he really did mess up, didn't he?

"So... you idiots are dating now?" Sapnap interrupted the two with a little scoff escaping.

Dream smiled, "Yep!" He looked at Andrew who smiled back, providing another kiss.

George's eyes looked like they were filled with sorrow, he felt so stupid inside. Meant to fly over to here just so he could push his own bestfriend away.

George made a snuffy sniff, trying to hide his stupid gloomy face from being noticed. But, Dream's eyes were lured over to the brit.

Shit.. George could sob.

"Wanna come in my room later?" Andrew soothes towards the blonde, who's gaze was now on him.

"Um- Yeah, sure." Dream responded before Andrew went away, Dream couldn't help but face George again.

George bit his lip from being anxious, he seemed to tremble. He wanted to walk away but something pulled him back, he turned around to see Dream.

"Sorry- You just seem... upset?" Dream brought up, George just stared at him back.

"I'm sorry.." George mumbled, his voice not very clear to hear from how soft it was.

"What was that?" Dream's eyes brows knotted.

George puts on a forced smile, "Nothing," He lies and walks away to his room.

Dream takes a slow breath, he tried to shake it off, it probably didn't mean much anyway-maybe George was just tired. Dream starting making his way over to Andrew's room, creaking the door open.

Andrew's eyes dashed over to Dream, a smile lit up his face as the blonde approached. "Hey beautiful," He chuckles, he pecked his lips on Dream's lightly, pulling him down on the bed he sat on.

Dream hums happily, red scattered on his face with a burning feelings that made his heart light. He climbed onto Andrew, his lips being stuck on the other's again.

Andrew bit his lip hardly, "I've always wondered what my own bestfriend would taste like," He teased with a small laugh after, his hand rubbing Dream's thigh.

Dream fluttered, a nervous face filling. "I-" He felt Andrew's hand move up his shirt, the warm frame crossing his back. The atmosphere grew wild, Dream's face sweat. "Don't you think it's a bit too early for this?"

George walked by the door, starting to slow down as he peered his eyes through the room door.

"What?" Andrew scoffed, "Come on now, I promise it feels so amazing-" He rambled, his hand brushing Dream's skin, which moves to his hip.

"I'm kinda.. not ready." Dream exhaled, wanting to stop. He felt a little off, for some reason.

Andrew pouts, "Please, Clay?" He whines.