5.

A few hours after skating on the rink, the boys decided to call it a day and start to pack up and go back home. Dream was sitting on the bench, taking his skating shoes off by himself, he didn't know where the others went, somewhere apparently.

He didn't even know where Andrew went? Well, he told Dream he was going to pick up a phone call and that was it, he disappeared but that was at least a few minutes ago so Dream was just waiting for everyone else.

Dream sat on the wooden bench alone, his skate shoes resting on the side of him as he waited for someone to come over. His hands together on his lap, having a dull expression not knowing what to do.

"Dream!"

Someone finally was coming over.

Dream's eyes casted up, staring over to George who approached over ever so happily. He had a smile engulfed on his face, Dream couldn't help but smile back.

"Hi," Dream giggled, George let out a soft laugh.

The brit took a seat next to the blonde boy, his smile transformed into a slight smirk. "Are you over here waiting for Andrew?" He questioned, he noticed Dream was all alone before he walked up.

"Uh," Dream looks around, not seeing a sight of Andrew at all. He shrugged, "I was actually waiting for you guys. Andrew went to go take a phone call, probably from his dad."

"Oh," George notes, they stayed quiet for a moment until George began speaking again. "Sooo, did you have fun?" He brought up.

Dream stares at George, his eyes shined softly. "Y-Yeah," He speaks happily, "It was really fun- Plus, you're pretty good at skating." He commented out, George scoffed.

"Thank you, idiot." George smiles.

"You're more of an idiot," Dream rolled his eyes, George stared at him with a confused expression.

"Excuse me?" George gasps, Dream let's out a small titter. "You little-" He reaches his hands out, tingling Dream underneath his check, Dream lets out a laugh.

Dream tries to close his neck on George's hand, cackling softly as George tickles him. The brunet smirks as Dream was completely dying from pure laughter, soon the blonde falling on the ground.

"F-Fuck!" Dream groans, laying on the ground with his head on the floor. George gets up, peering over the boy. "My head-" He whines in pain.

"Shit, Dream, I'm sorry." George gets down with nervousness, pulling Dream in and massaging his head lightly. Dream rests in his grasp, "A-Are you okay?" He looks at the blonde, they locked eyes.

Dream's eyes viewed the brunet, he hummed, snuggling his head into George's chest, the other grows a small red across his face, his chest burning. George hugs the boy, his smile largeneed.

"I'm okay," Dream speaks softly.

George stares at the floor as he has Dream in his embrace, his eyes become half lidded. This affection felt so weird, yet he was honestly enjoying it, having Dream in his arms was actually really comforting.

"You're warm," Dream pouts.

George hums, "Really?"

"Hey guys!" The others came over suddenly, the two boys get up and stand away from each other. Dream saw Andrew come over, he smiled softly and they had a small hug.

"Sorry about that, it was my father. He keeps calling me," Andrew informed, Dream laughed.

"It's okay." Dream smirks, Andrew kissed the blonde's lips gently. George stared at the two, crossing his arms and letting his vision be taken off the boys.