6.

The morning wasn't going so normal.

All the boys sat at the table in the dining-room, enjoying the breakfast Sapnap and Karl made; fluffy pancakes. Well, everything seemed to be going normal, just except the extreme tension that was flowing in the atmosphere.

George was completely dead eyeing Andrew from across the table, he tried not to make it so obvious because Andrew didn't even notice, yet George stared when he could.

Something was rumbling through George's blood was throwing him off, he has barley touched his food because the situation that just happened was completely bothering him and he couldn't get his mind off of it.

George pressed his lips together harshly, his hand squeezing onto the fork he held, his stone cold eyes almost staring through Andrew's soul. George glanced away, lowering his eyes down, he peered down at his food but didn't even bother to take a bite.

Karl looks at George from across, he frowned slightly. "Is there something wrong with the food, George?" He questioned softly, seemingly worried.

The brit snapped out of reality, his head facing up and he hums. "Oh- No, sorry, the food is great Karl. I just lost my appetite," George remarked, his words babbling quickly out his mouth. He apologized.

Karl feels relief, "No worries,"

"Yeah, um," George mumbles, he glanced at Andrew one last time. He could only stare at the moment he was currently having with Dream, they were softly kissing on the lips. The brunet jut his jaw in irritation, Dream looked like he got over the situation so easily even if it was so messed up.

George maybe thought Dream was in oblivion, and that the blonde sensed nothing was wrong—except George had a whole different gut on the other hand with that stupid guy Dream was 'attached to.'

George honestly wanted to speak to Dream, see what's up but he felt as if he shouldn't—like he'd look like a honewrecker for trying to ruin their relationship or some shit.

George groaned under his breath.

Dream giggles, slowly pulling away as his lips break part from Andrew's. He could notice George seem upset from the sorrow expression he had engulfed on his face. "You okay, George?" Dream chits out, George's eyes were turned to him for a moment.

"Yep," George smiled for a second until it immediately faded away, he got out his seat. "S-Sapnap, can I speak to you, alone?" He requests to the other dark brunette hesitantly.

"Oh," Sapnap says, "Sure." Shrugging his shoulders as he stands up.

Dream fells bummed out, George looked grumpy and seemed unhappy. And, why would he want to speak to Sapnap all of a sudden? "George, are you sure you're oka-"

"I'm fine, Dream." George enunciated exasperation from his tone, Dream swallowed and took his vision off the brunet. "Sapnap, come on!" He tries to pushes forward quickly.

Quackity rolled his eyes, "What is this? An interrogation?" He mutters, unsure what George is doing.

George and Sapnap leave the room, stepping into the other one while brit closes the door behind him. Dream only watched, he sat confused yet quite despondent, not knowing why George seemed irritated when he spoke to Dream.

Dream sighed slow.

The moment George entered the room with the other, he locked the door, breathing heavily and trying to calm himself down before speaking ti Sapnap who looked highly confused.

"What's up? You seem upset, and it's completely obvious." Sapnap points out, George crossed his arms with a small exaggerating huff.

"It's fucking Andrew!" George spat out suddenly.