2.

They reached the house, unpacking the things out the car. George was greeted by Karl and Quackity right when he got out the vehicle, he hugged both of them tightly and he seemed hyped to see them as well.

Dream stood away from George, gazing at the three before popping the trunk open. Andrew came over to grab his own suitcase out the car, smiling as he was close to the blonde.

"So, how'd you guys afford this place? It looks pretty expensive," Andrew inquired Dream who gave a small scoff, the dark brunet seemed immensely impressed by the property Dream rented for him and his friends.

"I carry a lot of extra cash," Dream answered, his shoulders shrugged.

George approached over to the trunk grab his suitcase and things from out the back, but Dream stopped him. "Um- It's okay, George. I'll take it in for you!" Dream stated with delight laced in his tone, the brit only cocked his brow.

"Thanks, I guess?" George rolled his eyes and walked off, the smile on Dream's face didn't last long after George left unbothered.

Dream pressed his lips thinly, sighing and taking the bag and suitcase out. Andrew could tell George seemed in a bad mood, or just practically mad at Dream in general. "What's up with him?"

Dream shook his head, "It's okay, he probably just had a bad flight here, its been a long way from him anyway." He spoke reasonable as he tried to brush it off.

"How long have you known George for?" Andrew brought up.

"7 years," Dream replied with, and Andrew's eyebrows raised.

"7 years, huh? You never mentioned about him to me before, Clay." Andrew let out a small laugh and the other laughed along.

Dream hummed, "I guess it wasn't a big thing a big thing to bring up with, we weren't that close." He responded and started to make his way into the house with Andrew following behind. Dream saw Karl and Quackity near George, he waved at them. "Guys! Come meet Andrew!"

Karl's and Quackity's eyes flashed to the new brunette boy, they made their way over. "Hello! My name is Karl and this is Quackity!" Karl introduced politely, shaking hands with Andrew. "What brings you to Florida, Andrew?"

"Well- Clay here, he's my old college friend, and I came to celebrate the holidays with him." Andrew told, giving Dream a small hug who let out a small giggle. "I missed this baby so much," He toned his voice softly and just snuggled the dirty blonde.

Dream let out a nervous laugh, his face being corrupted by blush filling his cheeks. Karl and Quackity both looked at each other, making eye contact before a smirk engulfing their faces.

George walked over, his attention was immediately caught on the two boys who were hugging. One of George's brows raised at the sight.

Dream's eyes caught the brit standing before them, he gulped and softly pushed Andrew away with a chuckle. "George and Andrew, let me show you your rooms," Dream pointed out, grabbing the suitcase before making guiding them into the first room.

"Andrew, this is your room." Dream asserted before Andrew let out a small gasp. "And, George, follow me?" He lead George over to another bedroom.

George smiled, "This is a nice room." He says, Dream rolled the suitcase and bags into the room. His eyes were taken over to a small wrapped up present sitting on the bed, he turns confused. "What is this?" He headed over to it.

Dream laughed softly, scratching the back of his head. "Something I got you," He bit his lip from excitement.

George picked up the small wrapped box and ripped the paper off, opening it to find another smaller black box inside of it, a small jewelry box. George picked the tiny thing up and opened it, a golden ring appeared inside. "A ring?" He spoke-unsurprised.