hakkasan

the truth is that amarachi was not thinking about jadon, she had been moving on with her life. obviously that day she saw jadon before he was supposed to leave for manchester, she was upset, but she dried her eyes and focused on her football because that was the most important thing to her, doing what she loved, what she was good at but what would also make sure her family were never near anything called a 'council estate' again.

...

25.03.17

she was trying to figure out what to wear, lauren just told her dress nice and be at her doorstep by 7:00 pm and she'd come pick her up. the girl decided on black square neck, ruched bodycon dress that accentuated her hourglass figure and paired it with clear heels and a hell of a lot of gold jewellery. she did a soft glam and made sure to include her favourite lip liner and lip gloss combo. her braids were fresh and she slicked the baby hairs that always seemed to find their way out of the braids and finally sprayed herself with her favourite perfume.

she was ready.

he was trying to figure out what to wear, he had spent the day with his family but was going out in the evening. reiss just told him to dress nice and they were leaving by 7:00. he wasn't gonna lie, he was stressing because he didn't know where he was going and the dress code so he decided to play it safe and wear a bomber jacket with the phrase "legends live forever" embroidered on the back over a plain t-shirt that hugged his muscles and abs. he paired this with black jeans and air jordan 1 'track reds'. he finished with lots of silver jewellery and his favourite cologne.

he was ready.

(if you ask me, jadon ain't looking like the fashionista he making himself out to be)
LMAO sorry

...

amarachi was picked up by lauren at 7:01pm but she remembered to grab her power bank as her phones battery health wasn't great, and they made their way to wherever they were going. amarachi joked about how lauren wasn't telling her where they were going and compared it to a surprise date. lauren did hint that it kind of fancy and said it was a date, 'a girlfriend's date'. they eventually pulled up to a restaurant, 'hakkasan'. amarachi had never been there before, yet she had always seen it. she never felt she was posh or stuck up enough to go, but she was proven wrong.

"good evening, we have a 7:30 reservation for tonight" lauren mentioned to the hostess

"let's see, ahh lauren james, table for two?" the hostess tried to verify

"yes, that's me" lauren concluded.

"right this way" the hostess directed.

the two girls were led to a table and took a seat. the atmosphere was calm yet welcoming and it was a dim restaurant, with spotlights on each table. soft, mellow music was playing in the background that helped to piece together there general ambiance of the restaurant.

"can i take your order?"

...

"come on we're gonna be late for our reservation." reiss emphasised.

it wasn't only jadon and reiss that were going out to eat, joe, chibz, obzz, tammy and starino were coming too and they were all waiting in reiss' house. the taxi was almost here because reiss didn't own family van to carry all of them, but joe who had already come dressed was taking his time to come downstairs

"joe, i can just leave you here bro, i can use your seat for my left foot" reiss stated.

joe appeared at the top of the stairs and they made their way to the hired car that had been waiting for a while, they left the house at 7:11pm.