familiar frames

ama woke up feeling restrained and tightly held. as she opened her eyes for the first time she slowly rendered a picture of jadon next to her and his arms holding her tightly, as if he never wanted to let go.

she didn't want to wake him up so she didn't try to get up, but while trying to get comfortable again she felt him shuffling around. he released her from his grip and she took this as an opportunity to get out of bed.

"come back to beddd"
"please"

"sorry, i have to get up. got errands to run"

"so when are we going to spend time together?"

"you can come with me if you like"

"ok"

ama went to her bathroom and jadon followed, the pair brushed their teeth, showered and made their way to kitchen to eat.

"what do you want to eat?"

"what do you have"

"aunt jemima's, wetabix, coco pops, krave, bagels..."

"all that food and you're the only one that lives here" jadon said in astonishment.

"don't get it twisted, my sister comes here and eats all of it in about two sittings"

"i'll have the krave."

"ok."

ama handed jadon the krave, a spoon a bowl and milk. he rubbed her thigh before she left and said thank you before she went over to the stove and started to fry herself some pancakes.

once she had made her food she sat next to jadon they spoke for a long time about random things, the past, the future and the present. she got up and took both their plates to the sink and started washing up until jadon came up behind her.

"don't worry about it babe, i got it" he insisted while taking the sponge away from her.

"you sure?"

"yeah, go sit down and put your legs up"

ama kissed him on the cheek and went to her room to put her coat on and some jewellery. after 15 minutes she came downstairs and asked jadon if he still wanted to go.

"you still wanna go"

"yeah" he insisted.

ama went back upstairs and grabbed the hoodie he gave her for him to wear.

"thanks"

...

ama sat in the driver's seat and jadon in the passenger.

"we should go to reiss' house, get your stuff and bring it to mine - unless you wanna wear crop tops and leggings for the rest of your stay" ama said, the last bit with laughter.

"oh yeah, ahaha"

they went to the petrol station, the car wash, post office, costco...

"damn how many things do you have to do?"

"i can't lie i only wanted to go to costco but new things just keep popping in my head"