epiphany

ama and sienna obviously weren't friends, but when someone you know turns up at your door with nowhere to go, you cannot simply turn them away - no matter how dirty they've done you.

...

it was the morning after sienna turned up at their gate and jadon and sienna were in the kitchen while ama was getting jordan ready upstairs.

"what's your baby's name?"

"hm?" jadon said, pretending not to hear her the first time.

"your son? what's his name?"

"oh, jordan"

"that a nice name"

"thanks"

there was along silence afterwards but jadon couldn't be asked for the awkwardness and didn't know how long she was staying so he decided to ask her some questions about herself.

"so, you still will callum?"

"no, why do you ask?" she snapped.

he put his hands up in innocence.

"just asking"

"if you must know, he cheated on me, multiple times"

"sorry"

"it's fine he was a waste man anyways"

jadon was mixing jordan's cerelac when something clicked in his brain. sienna had posted him on her story a couple days ago.

"when did you guys break up?" he asked, whipping out his phone and going to instagram.

on sienna profile there was whole profile of them on holiday together, eating out in restaurants. if he's a waste man why does she still follow him?

"we broke up a month ago"

a whole month ago?

jadon thought to himself, so why was there still pictures of them up on her profile. but he didn't want to ask anything intrusive questions, so he dropped it. he went upstairs with the bowl of cerelac for his son.

he opened the bedroom door and ama was knelt down getting jordan dressed. he knelt down to her level and put the bowl down next to his son.

"good morning babe" he said, kissing her on the lips.

"morning jay"

"i was talking to sienna and you know how her and callum used to date?"

"used to? aren't they still together"

"apparently not, she said they broke up a month ago"

"but i swear she posted him a couple days ago?"

they looked at each other with suspicion until jordan started to cry. he'd gotten the cerelac all over his face and in his eye. ama went to clean him up in the bathroom.

jordan came out of the bathroom laughing and ama put him on their bed, ama was still a bit tired because she'd been up all night and it seemed that jordan didn't want to let his mum go. jadon took this as an opportunity to take a photo of them.

sanchooo10 ☑️