last last

ama was on her phone when the bedroom door was jolted open.

it startled her a bit and but she calmed down when she realised it was jadon. but she was still mad at him.

he came and sat next to her but didn't say anything, trying to pretend as if nothing happened downstairs. there was silence for a while and when ama realised she wasn't going to get an apology she got up and took jordan downstairs.

ama walked past her smashed window and was waiting for a repair man she had called for. she got jordan some milk and sienna entered the kitchen with a distrusting grin on her face.

ama didn't look at sienna because she still believed that she broke her window, when she was finished in the kitchen she tried to leave - but of course sienna had to say something.

"are you and jadon arguing?" sienna asked.

"no, why do you ask"

"nothing, it just seemed like he was looking for comfort"

"what are you talking about?"

"it's nothing important, just an observation"

ama asked back upstairs with jordan, trying to decipher what sienna was saying.

"comfort" "what does looking for comfort mean?"

she looked over at jordan who she was carrying up the stairs, he was insinuating he was still hungry and was holding onto her boob, and trying to latch onto it.

"comfort..."

...

ama flung the door open.

"jadon, did you kiss sienna?!"

"no! i have no idea what you're talking about?"

ama couldn't even look at him.

"you disgust me. again, seriously! i thought we were past this"

"it's not true, here" jadon tried to come up to her and hold her hand but she pushed him away.

"don't touch me."

ama realised that she still had jordan on my hip she looked at her son and so did jadon. and without a word they mutually agreed that they wouldn't argue infront of him.

ama went downstairs and put on her shoes, she took her son and her keys and got in her mercedes-benz.

"hello?"

"hello, aaliyah? im coming to your house, i need to talk to you"

"what's wrong?"

"i'll tell you when i get there"

"okay"

ama was driving and her phone was blowing up, messages and miss calls form jadon but she wasn't going to give in. when she got to aaliyah's house she rang the doorbell and someone answered the door, it wasn't aaliyah it was reiss. he had come over to visit chibz and help him with his music.

ama had been visibly crying and reiss could help but ask what was wrong.

"are you okay ama?"

"yeah, yeah i just came to talk to aaliyah"

"what did he do?..."