friendly foe

"reiss can i use your toilet really quick?" ama asked.

jadon waltzed around with his hands in his pocket when sienna realised ama had gone and she turned up the volume on the tv and went over to the kitchen where jadon was walking around, as reiss had excused himself to take a phone call.

"hey jadon"

he turned around and she was wearing a sports bra and very short shorts. that was not what she was wearing when he came into the house, she was wearing a long dressing gown.

but he did want to be hostile.

"hello sienna"

"sienna? what happened to my nickname? you used to call me 'cece' " she replied with disappointment in her voice.

"sienna, this is not appropriate."

"what?"

jadon walked past her and look around to see if ama or reiss was coming.

"what do you mean this is not appropriate?"

"this." he said moving his hand up and down in the air in an attempt to encapsulate her appearance and attitude as not right.

"but remember when we were young, you said you'd take me out. treat me right. remember that?"

"emphasis on the 'we were young' bit" he snapped back.

"...you said you were going to break up with her"

"that was in the past...i let you tell me things that i wanted to hear"

"like what?" she said seductively, moving closer and closer to him.

he kept on backing away, but she continued closer. she trapped him in a corner and ran her index finger down his chest.

"I've been waiting for this for a very long time..."
"you know you want this..."

and she kissed him, it didn't even last two seconds before jadon pushed her off him. he couldn't shout, make any noise or say anything because reiss and ama would be at their throats, and that's what sienna wanted - to get everyone out of the picture so they could be together. so he kept quiet.

but she wanted to play mind games with him.

she pulled a key from her back pocket.

"i think this belongs to your 'girlfriend', but i'm going to keep it for now. you and me are the only people that know i have it. but i'm not going to tell her. that leaves you. and if you tell her i don't think she'll be your 'girlfriend' much longer. given that you've just kissed me."

"but i didn't k–"

the bathroom door unlocked.

she backed off and ama emerged from around the corner. she saw sienna and what she was wearing - it was not what she'd last seen her in. although, she didn't pay any mind to it.

"where's reiss?"

"uh...um...he went to take a call"

"are you ok?"

"yes! yes..."

ama was confused, rightfully so. jadon was acting weird. sienna had on less clothes than she started, what happened?

reiss' voice grew louder as he got closer to where everyone else was, all the while jadon seemed uncomfortable and sienna kept a smug smile on her face.

"...yeah, yeah i hear you, laters" reiss said before he cut the phone.

"reiss...so this key?"

"yeah it's in my bedroom, one sec"