~Sun~

!Warning!

This chapter will contain graphic content.

Viewer discretion advised.

I walked into the daycare after sneaking into the building, I had to see him again. I closed the wooden doors and snuck behind the security desk, disabling most of the cameras that are set up in the daycare.

After that, I sighed and stood up, meeting eyes with the one and only Sundrop. I smiled and cupped his cheek, "Hey darlin', I told you I'd come here to see you." I kissed him.

I pulled away and walked from behind the desk, hugging him, "I know, though I still think you would have waited until the day to do so." He mumbled into my head, making me giggle.

I let go of him, "Yeah, but we wouldn't be able to be alone, we'd be looking after the kids and we wouldn't have much time to spend together." I pouted and crossed my arms like a baby.

Sun chuckled at the and picked me up, carrying me all the way up to his bedroom, "You cleaned!" I gasped and beamed up at him. Sun blushed, "Y-Yeah! It was messy anyway and I was putting it off, plus, I wanted you to be comfy." He spoke softly and rubbed his forehead to mine.

He set me down on a make-shift bed with the heating blanket I had brought that one time, "Aww, you still have it!" I spoke, glad that he did, in fact, keep it. "Of course dewdrop, I know how cold you get sometimes when we cuddle." He nodded.

I laid down and patted next to me, "Don't leave me waiting now." I huffed. Sun chuckled again and laid with me, pulling me close to him and he pulled me up, his face now stuffed into the crevasse of my breasts.

I laughed, "You like my boobs too much darlin'" I rubbed his head and he made a muffled noise and I chuckled, smiling.

As we were cuddling I felt him bite me, "Ahh!" I smacked his head lightly, "Babe, gosh dang it don't bite me!" I huffed out.

He pulled his face away and chuckled evilly, "But they're so yummy looking! So soft and squishy, super biteable!" He smiled.

I shook my head, "Look at me." He looked up, "No boobs." He gasped and grabbed a hold of them, "No no, look at me." He looked back up, "No boobs." I finished and pushed him away, knocking him off the bed.

I laughed, "HAHA, I'm so sorry!" I wheezed out and looked over the bed only to be dragged down with him.

I laid on the floor next to him, laughing and holding my now aching stomach. It had taken a few minutes, but when I was finished laughing I looked over at Sun and saw him just... Looking at me.

I smiled and cupped his cheek, "What are you lookin at babe?" I asked. He smiled and pressed his lips to mine, a sweet kiss is what it was... Before he flipped on top of me.

Sun pulled away and continued to just smile at me. The smile soon turned sour when he lowered his head into my neck and bit down, drawing blood.

"A-Ahh!" I shouted and grabbed a hold of Sun's head, "What the fu-" He cut me off by pressing his hand to my mouth, "Shhh now sunbite~" He finished and sunk his teeth back into the wound, tears filling my eyes, both from pain and arousal.

Sun pulled away and kissed the mark, licking away the blood that pricked at the skin, "My stars..." He whispered out as he lapped up my crimson liquid.

When he pulled away and looked me in the eyes, I saw something different, not my usual sweet Sunny.

Before I knew it, he had tied my hands together with the ribbon he has around his wrists, "S-Sun? What are you doing?" I whimpered out.