~Moon~

!Warning!
This chapter will contain graphic content!
You have been warned!

Moons P.O.V.

"Look at you~" I spoke sinisterly as I tightened the rope around her wrists, "You know the safe word darling." I kissed her cheek and turned around.

I picked up a remote and turned it on, "A-Ah!~" She screamed, "Does it feel good, starlight?" I asked and caressed her sides, kissing her neck and leaving love bites all along her collar bone.

Y/n panted, "Yes!" She arched her back and I turned up the volume, "You're so beautiful like this, writhing and out of breath." I purred in her ear and groped her breast, teasing the nipples just to roughly pinch it.

She's on her toes while her hands are forced to stay up because of the rope that had her bound, "My stars darling, you're so perfect." I praised and kissed her beautiful lips.

I pulled away and turned it off, looking at her thighs to see her slick running down her legs, "You made a mess darling~" I purred and kissed her again.

I cupped her cheek, "Are you ready darling?" I asked, I truly wanted to know if she wanted this, it's a bit extreme but I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought of this before, "Yes Moon, thank you for making sure, it really does mean a lot to me." She smiled and I nodded, "Of course."

I gave her a quick peck on the lips and walked away, picking up a blindfold and the new 'toy' she got. I put the blindfold on and unraveled the toy, "Do you remember the safe word love?" She nodded, "Star." I smiled, "Good girl." I caressed her cheek and walked behind her so that her back was facing me.

I swung the toy *THWACK* "A-AHHH!~" She screamed as her body twitched. I traced the red line that formed on her back, "So beautiful, you're doing amazing starlight." I praised and hit her again, "T-THANK YOU!" She screamed, her back arching.

I turned the toy back on, "I don't want to hurt you too much, try to focus on the pleasure, my love." I turned up the volume, "M-Moon~" She slurred and I hit her again.

I would always praise her after every hit, rubbing her body in hopes to sooth the pain a bit, "You're doing amazing, my starlight." I smiled and kissed her neck.

I had continued to whip her back, the red marks starting to bleed as I hit spots that had already turned red, "The red on you makes you look so sexy darling~" I purred in her ear and licked the crimson liquid away, only for more to prick onto the skin.

There was a nice slick puddle on the floor beneath her feet from her several orgasms, her body shaking and twitching while her blindfold was wet from tears, her lips coated in her drool, and her puffy little clit red and swollen from overstimulation.

I walked around and faced her body, "Oh stars, what a divine sight to see my love." I cupped her cheek and kissed her softly, "I think it's time to finish this lovely game now." I hummed and did her blindfold, fresh tears streaking down her face, "It's alright darling, I'll take good care of you when we're done." I comforted and untied her ankles and wrists, catching her before she could fall.

I set her on the bed, her beautiful red ass in the air as I pulled my pants down, "You're dripping my sweet." I groaned and slipped my finger inside her, pulling out the vibrator and tossing it to the side.

I stuffed myself inside of her nice wet cunt, "Oh fuck." I growled and began slamming into her, "You're so fucking wet my love!" I shouted and pulled her back to my chest.

I held her close to me, "You're beautiful and sexy, god I'm so lucky to have you." I purred as I only got rougher. "Do I make you feel good my love?" I asked, only to get lewd noises, "I shouldn't have expected you to speak when you've been severely overstimulated." I mumbled and kissed her tender neck, red from my rough bite marks.

I felt her velvet walls clench around me, "Go on darling, cum for me." I hummed and she convulsed, her slick covering my shaft as I rammed into her.

She was mumbling so I leaned in closer, "What is it darling?" I asked as I neared my end, "S' too.... Much~" She slurred and she slumped a bit in my arms.

I smiled, "I know, just a bit longer, I'm almost done." I purred and panted, "Fuck starlight, you're amazing~" I groaned as I burried myself deep inside her abused cunt, letting rope after rope of my seed fill up her tiny body.

I panted as I held her close, "It's alright baby, it's all over, we can stop now." I hummed and pulled out, my seed dripping out of her overstimulated hole.

I laid her down and grabbed the first aid I had prepared for her, "It's going to sting a bit darling." I warned and dabbed her cuts with rubbing alcohol, disinfecting the wounds and wrapping them with gauze.

I put the kit away and picked up the wet rag, cleaning up my sensitive girl, making sure to be extra careful with her more irritated parts. I dried her off and tossed the rags to the side, helping her get into some nice soft pajamas.

I laid her back down on the bed and pulled her close, "You did amazing my starlight, I'm so proud of you." I praised as I stroked her hair, soothing her to sleep.

I kissed her forehead and covered us up with the blanket, not wanting my little girl to get cold, "You're so beautiful." I complimented one more time before I powered down, falling asleep with my love.