~DJ Man~

In this one, you'll be a dancer animatronic for the DJ man and you're going to be about half his size, hope you don't mind =)
This doesn't contain any warnings!
Have fun!

Y/n P.O.V.

I sat on DJ's back, smiling, "Ahh~ Today was fun! Especially when Monty came up with Freddy, I'm so glad they got over their hate and became friends!" The DJ nodded, "Yep, Freddy always has the most killer moves."

I nodded as we sat in one of his many tunnels, just hanging out when one of his little kids came by, "Hey dad! Can I go play with Sundrop? Please!" He asked and jumped up and down, clasping his symbols together, "Alright, just make sure to come back when the lights turn out in there, alright?" DJ said as he rubbed his finger against his little head, "Okay dad, I love you!" He waved and left.

I smiled, "I wish I had a dad as a DJ." I huffed and crossed my arms, looking away and pouting in a playful way, making DJ chuckle, "Well, I can't be of much help with that...'' He picked me up off his back and dangled me infront of his face, "But I can be your daddy~" He teased and winked.

We always did this with each other, "You wish you could tap this!" I shouted and pointed at him, smirking, "I would if you'd let me~" He continued as he poked my stomach hatch, "As if." I rolled my eyes and wiggled out of his hand, "Plus, you're literally half my size, and you're a spider!" I shouted, "You don't have a dick!" I huffed.

DJ shrugged, "Yeah, doesn't mean I can't mess with your wires my little ladybug." He chuckled and poked my back, pushing me forward, "You're just a horny dad, as if I'd ever let you touch this~" I slurred and gestured to my body.

He raised his eyebrow, "Are you sure? Even if I did..." He pressed a button on my chest, opening the lock and revealing my wires, "This?" He gently touched one, "O-Oh fuck~" I huffed and swatted his hand away, "N-Now you wait a damn minute! You keep your.... 'magic hands' away from me." I huffed and closed my chest, walking away.

Of course, he knew I was teasing, so naturally, he went after me, "Come on now, don't be so sore." He smiled and picked me up, placing me on his back again, "You'll make me sore it what you mean." I smirked, "Maybe, if you'd let me darlin'." He cooed.

DJ never called me darling before, I blushed, "Are... You... You're not joking this time... Are you actually flirting with me?" I asked, flustered, "Have been since the past 2 years, but yeah, I was." He turned his head around to face me as we entered his room.

I looked away, genuinely flustered, "R-Really?" I asked, totally shocked, "Yep." He sat me down on his couch and turned on some tunes, "His dick smaller than my toes, yeah yeah smaller than my toes. His dick smaller than my toes, I'd rather have squidwards nose!" I laughed, "Of all the songs you put on, you picked this?" I asked, my eyebrow perking up.

DJ laughed, "What? I like it! Don't shame me." He joked and I shook my head. He turned back around so I took the chance to remove the little retro skirt and shirt I had on, folding them and setting them to the side.

He turned around, two Fizzy Fazz in his hands only for them to be dropped, "Hot mamma." He smirked, "What? You said you've been trying to get me for 2 years, so, I thought you've earned it, come on sugar~" I winked.

The DJ instantly made his way over, lifted me off the couch and into the air, holding my arms up with one of the sets of hands he had, "Are you sure?" He asked sweetly. I nodded, "Yes. You're so kind." I smiled and he opened the hatch to my chest, my differently coloured wires neatly tucked into the rightful place.

DJ took one of his hands and started messing with the wires, "O-Oh shit~" I panted and arched my back, "You've had an awfully dirty mouth ladybug~" He teased and tucked on the sensitive string of metal, "Ahh~" My mouth opened up, letting my tongue slip out as I drooled.

While he caressed the wires in my chest, he used his other hand to open the other hatch on my back, letting loose a whole new batch of cords for him to play with.

His other hand made its way inside, making me arch my back, "Oh god!" I screamed and shuddered, the stimulation getting a bit too much. DJ smiled, "You look so beautiful like this ladybug." He cooed and licked one of the cords in my chest, "Holy shit! I won't last much longer like this!" I screamed as his tongue laced around my purple cord, tugging it gently, "That's the point darlin'. Don't be shy, I won't stop you." He said as he got rougher.

My body was twitching and shaking, "D-DJ! I'm- Fuck!" I screamed as a jolt of electricity shot through my body, making my brain fuzzy and my legs jelly. It took a bit before I came down from my high, "Oh my god..." I spoke hazily, making DJ chuckle, "Yep, let's get you rested up now, we DO have a show to put on tomorrow." He kissed my head and plugged me in, "Thanks... Does this mean we're... Uh..." I blushed and looked away, only to be brought back to the DJs eyes, "Yes, this means we're a couple now." He kissed my lips and sat next to me, pulling me into his lap as he plugged himself up too, "Good." I smiled and shut down.

Bonus!

"Get shit on! Hand it over Roxy!" Monty yelled at Roxy, "Fuck you, stupid gator bitch!" She slapped the five dollars in his hands and stormed off, "I told you they were going to get together!" He shouted at her, "Fuck off!" She yelled back at him.