~Roxy~

This will be a bit angsty in the begining. Kyvie_reader wanted this, so here you go friend.
Blah blah, warnings, blah blah, you know the jist.

Y/n P.O.V.

I held my side has I held the wall, using it for support. Blood dripped from my hands and onto the floor, wincing at the pain as I had to keep pressure on it.

I stumbled as I slowly made my way from parts and service to the exit. I groaned at the pain, my breathing labored and my head feeling heavy, "N...Not yet... Almost... there..." I reached out for the exit door that was so close yet so far, my vision blurring, fading into black, hitting the floor with a soft *Thump* before completely blacking out.

Roxy's P.O.V.

I stormed out of the golf area, pissed off, "I told ya! You'll neva win against me!" Monty bellowed and I growled, "SHUT THE HELL UP YOU ST-" I stopped when I saw red dropplets on the floor.

I touched it with my pinky and smelled it, "Blood." I mumbled to myself. Monty walked over, "What's the matta with ya?" He asked, "Screw off." I huffed and walked away, following the red droplets.

The dots seem to get bigger and in more groups, the vibration from me walking giving them enough movement to combine. 

I turned the corner and saw her, Y/n, on the floor with a pool of blood under her. I quickly scooped her up and sprinted to my room, not wanting anyone else to see her in this condition.

I laid her down on my couch and lifted her shirt, a large cut along her ribs and smaller ones around it. I felt around the wounds, deducing that she didn't need stitched, just some bandages.

I sighed and walked over to my desk, pulling out some gause and some cotton balls. I placed the cotton along her cut and started wrapping the wrap around her, holding te cotton in place.

I sighed as I looked at the finished work, it's not the best, but it'll have to do. I moved her hair away from her face, her S/c shone beautifuly, she'd never know that I like her, not yet at least.

I sat behind her and placed her head on my lap, playing with her hair as I waited for her to wake up.

~Mf time skip~

I hummed as I waited, sing a simple tune. I stopped when I felt movement, looking down and seeing Y/n waking up, her S/c looking a bit brighter than what it was when I found her. She looked up at me and smiled, "I always knew you had a soft spot for me, ya lesbian."

I sighed, kissing her forhead, "Yeah, well, it's your fault, looking so cute all the time." I mumbled. She giggled and tried to sit up, stopping halfway through, "Yeah, shouldn't try that yet." I chuckled and she glared at me.

She huffed, "Be quiet you, it's not my fault some of the stupid parts-and-service people left shit all over the floor." I nodded, "Speaking of, how did you get hurt?" She groaned, "I slipped on a flat head screwdriver and fell over. I knew that if I fell forward and tried to catch myself with my hands they'd probably break, so, I fell on my side." I nodded.

"Well, I didn't know there was a piece of metal their, so, I fell and it stabbed me." She finished and I growled, "Do you want me to take care of them for you?" I asked. She shook her head, "Nah, it's all good, I'll handle it. BUT, if it does happen again, I MIGHT just slip up and tell you their name and what time they work at." She winked and I chuckled, "Sounds like a plan."

She rolled her eyes and smiled at me, I'm glad that she's okay now, "Wanna cuddle?" She asked and I nodded, "Aboslutly." I spoke. She giggled and snuggle into my chest, quickly falling asleep.

I smiled and played with her soft hair, the beautiful colour of her hair and the scent it gave off made me hum in satisfaction. I'm happy, she's mine now, and only mine.

Oh my gawd, it's just fluff?! NO! THIS IS A SMUT BOOK! Too bad so sad, ya mama. Anyway, I hoped you guys enjoyed, love ya! 

One more thing, I will NOT be doing anything with PeePaw Willy OR Vannessa, I hate her and PeePaw willy is just... one cough away from turning to dust man, so that's a no. Sorry, not sorry, just putting that out there.